PDA

View Full Version : Nordschleife - ideal line. BMW pdf

Erik
August 3rd, 2005, 17:28
This is a good guide for beginners.

http://www.bmw.com/generic/com/en/fascination/bmwm/automobiles/specials/_pdf/bmwm_nordschleife.pdf

MR USER
April 25th, 2006, 13:56
I've done the nordschleife training with them last week.
It's fun and the car is very nice, my only disappointment is that you do not lap the ring alone and not enaugh!!
Training is done in 8 sections and you keep on going up and down each section over and over again. overall you get to drive 4 full laps over 2 days training. With Audi on the other hand the traning is based only on lapping the ring following the pace car... loads more fun!!!

Both very good experiences and an excellent way to approach the ring with a fast car and small risks

Benman
April 25th, 2006, 17:03
Originally posted by MR USER
With Audi on the other hand the traning is based only on lapping the ring following the pace car... loads more fun!!!

Both very good experiences and an excellent way to approach the ring with a fast car and small risks

Well then that's the way I'd go. Nice to hear you tried both.:thumb:

Ben:addict:

ograms
December 4th, 2006, 12:39
I've done the nordschleife training with them last week.
It's fun and the car is very nice, my only disappointment is that you do not lap the ring alone and not enaugh!!
Training is done in 8 sections and you keep on going up and down each section over and over again. overall you get to drive 4 full laps over 2 days training. With Audi on the other hand the traning is based only on lapping the ring following the pace car... loads more fun!!!

If you ever intend to have a professional coach on bord of your car at the old Nordschleife you may refer to my service. I did a few thousand laps driving myself and coaching other people specially on that track.

The Nordschleife is the most difficult and dangerous track in the world. To go there on your own with fast speed and without or only little track (Nordschleife) experiance is a high risk of crashing. A beginner needs at least 50 to 100 laps experiance to learn the track. If you take up my service you have the chance to learn it much quicker and who can tell you where the dangerous parts are to prevent you from loosing your car. You can not learn this track in a video game even though the video game might be very realistic. Without having the feedback of your car in each corner, each crest or each dip it is not the same than the real feeling on the track.

The track is 20,8 km long, has more than 70 turns and approx. 300 meters difference in altitude between the highest and lowest point of the track. Write me an e-mail info@race-training.com (info@race-training.com) if you are interested in a personal coaching at the Nordscheife.

Rgds.
Oliver