PDA

View Full Version : when will the lemans be made?

RXBG
May 9th, 2005, 22:44
so many estimates (24-48 months from now) for it's production debut in europe....

any insider or educated guesses? and this would include the arrival of the ultimate "RS" variant, whichever that one is....

Iceman
May 9th, 2005, 23:37
The rumour will that the production version of the Le Mans Quattro will presented during the I.A.A.Frankfurt September 2005.

wfg, Hans.

RXBG
May 10th, 2005, 00:56
i hope you are right! i haven't heard this rumor at all. seems like it would be a lot for audi to introduce the Q7, next TT, AND the prod version of the lemans at the 2005 IAA.

i was planning on the RS4 as i am wait listed to be one of the first in the USA to get one but if the RS version of the lemans is only 2 years away or so there is almost no point.

iceman, perhaps this is only a rumor. any more info???? i am saving for the 120K or so it will take for the lemans.....my dream car. i'd love to know how much i'll have to wait...

i guess the lemans will have to be built at the same time as the next RS6....

Iceman
May 10th, 2005, 17:20
The next TT will not be introduced on the I.A.A.Frankfurt 2005 but on the auto salon of Geneva 2006.

wfg, Hans.

RXBG
May 10th, 2005, 19:11
order of appearance:

Q7, A9, S8, S6, TT (geneve 2006), RS6 (paris 2006), S3

????????????????????

kujo
May 11th, 2005, 08:40
Iceman, IS da MAN !!!!!

he's a jedi, RX... :D

RXBG
May 16th, 2005, 22:25
this beast is just around the corner relatively speaking. i would venture to guess that it will not be shown in production form in september but rather in geneva or dubai as it says in the article (though why in dubai for such an important vehicle, i don't know).

my guess is the S6 and Q7 and maybe a new TT concept in sept

S8 and Q5 concept in geneva and/or new TT production vehicle

i just wonder if there will be a large gap in time between the two versions of the LMQ. i hope they name it RSQ- what a sexy, futuristic name...