PDA

View Full Version : DTM help.....dvd ? web compressed file ????

kujo
May 6th, 2005, 05:33
Any of our Non US friends have the ability to burn a DVD or maybe compress a nice big file of the DTM series ???

Speed Channel, here in the US is not covering DTM or BTCC anymore !!!

Friggin NaSCAR 24/7..... it's rediculous.

If anyone has the ability to burn a DVD of the game or can Tivo it and compress a good quality file, I'll take care of costs......

It's a bummer not to see the series !!!!

Just curious...... I know it's alot to ask.

kj

Benman
May 6th, 2005, 15:40
Originally posted by kujo

Speed Channel, here in the US is not covering DTM or BTCC anymore !!!

Friggin NaSCAR 24/7..... it's rediculous.

kj
Yes, it's TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL! NASCAR, you're cool and all but GET YOUR OWN DANG CHANNEL!!!

Ben:addict:

Iceman
May 7th, 2005, 22:17
DTM is cool now but they have a big problem.
At the end of the 2005 season Opel (General motors) is stepping out of the series.
That leave Audi and Mercedes and the rumour is the DTM have no future with two manufacturies.

wfg, Hans.

Benman
May 9th, 2005, 15:40
Originally posted by Iceman

That leave Audi and Mercedes and the rumour is the DTM have no future with two manufacturies.

wfg, Hans.
That sucks. Maybe we can convince Dodge to pull out of NASCAR and then THAT will die as well!:D

Ben:addict:

freerider
May 9th, 2005, 15:57
Ok, I'll see what I can do. Can't put it on internet though, cuz we have a download/upload limit (10GB together).
I don't follow it too much, so I don't know how much you missed and when it's on. But if you still need it, I'll be happy to record, write and send it to you. Just shout if you want me to do it(and how).

Edit: I think they're on f1racingworld.com , but nowadays you need an invite. (already downloading a 50 min file from franchourchamps)

Greetz Johan

kujo
May 9th, 2005, 18:53
Where would you download it from ?

Hans sent me a link that streams the races.
I have a fast DSL line, but about a minute in, the picture always locks up.

I haven't seen either of the races so far.

It's a bummer really.

Ben,
No NASCAR ??? that'd be funny, but would never happen..

kj

freerider
May 9th, 2005, 19:30
Originally posted by kujo
Where would you download it from ?

Hans sent me a link that streams the races.
I have a fast DSL line, but about a minute in, the picture always locks up..

kj

Yes, those streams aren't always what they supposed to be. And where I downloaded it won't help you, bc it's a service of my provider (only for clients and only one race).

Greetz Johan