PDA

View Full Version : Speed CHannel - "Worlds Greatest Car Shows - Geneva"

RS4Ever
April 1st, 2005, 07:28
:rolleyes: i just saw "the worlds greatest car show" show thats on SpeedTv, they were reporting from Geneva.

:vgrumpy: i pretty disapointed.

:doh:whats so greeeeaaat about the cadilack bls ?? (everywhere i read "cadilac bls" i imediately transform it to cadilac bullshift...could be just me)... they picked a great name.

:eye: why do i need to see 3 different BMW's with full reviews and not even at a minimum hear the word "RS4" ??

:confused:whats with the name of this show? puke:"greatest" should be "grotesque"

:rs4addict , :w: is not a facelift.. its a new model.. and its not released every year like most of the stuff they showed.

if you havent watched it .. and are looking forward to seeing An Audi .. dont even waste your time.

flying spurr, f430 cabrio were sweet.
i think maybach S is kind of a joke, IMHO.

Benman
April 8th, 2005, 20:40
Not even a MENTION of the RS 4?!?:w: :w: :w: :w:

What the heck?!?!?!?!?:w: :w: :w: :w:

RS4Ever
April 8th, 2005, 23:33
yeah

also, few days after that show , i watched an episode of 5th gear where they were also showing "highlights" from geneva... they too did not show/say RS4.

kind of strange:confused:

well.. i cant be that dissapointed:w: ... its good to keep the stealth factor still in function.:D

Benman
April 9th, 2005, 00:07
Originally posted by RS4Ever
yeah

also, few days after that show , i watched an episode of 5th gear where they were also showing "highlights" from geneva... they too did not show/say RS4.

kind of strange:confused:

well.. i cant be that dissapointed:w: ... its good to keep the stealth factor still in function.:D
Its a conspiracy!!!:bigeyes: :D

Iceman
April 9th, 2005, 09:56
:rs4addict , :w: is not a facelift.. its a new model.. [/B]

Sorry mate, but the Audi B7 (A4-S4-RS4) is a big facelift nothing more.
In 3 years time there will be a totally new Audi A4-S4-RS4 type B8.

wfg, hans.

RS4Ever
April 9th, 2005, 19:10
Originally posted by Iceman
Sorry mate, but the Audi B7 (A4-S4-RS4) is a big facelift nothing more.
In 3 years time there will be a totally new Audi A4-S4-RS4 type B8.

wfg, hans.

your telling me that the RS4, which was a V6 (which was limited to avant style) and is now a V8 is in fact a facelift?

+ new quattro
+ 60% rear biased

I know about the B8, what I was trying to get at was that the RS4, which isnt released every year like the A4's and S4's is indeed a new model, especially if you compare it to the B5 RS4.

to me, its more interesting to see and to hear reports about the new RS4 than to hear a lame report about a concept that we dont even know if it will be made, its capabilities, and its figures (hp,nm,brake size,..price....etc)

Hans, dont think Im mad... Im actually happy they didnt show anything. Us Audi fans know whats out there. :D

Iceman
April 9th, 2005, 19:17
your telling me that the RS4, which was a V6 (which was limited to avant style) and is now a V8 is in fact a facelift?
No sorry, I mean the B7 A4 in general is a facelift not the RS4 thats completly new in comparisment with the RS4 B5.

wfg, Hans.

RAMMIUS
April 15th, 2005, 12:40
Speed Channel its from USA ? If it`s like that ,than they have an excuse they don`t know what`s really awesome , but if it`a an european channel they should be crucified .

:rs4addict

RS4Ever
April 15th, 2005, 18:14
Originally posted by RAMMIUS
Speed Channel its from USA ? If it`s like that ,than they have an excuse they don`t know what`s really awesome ,

hehe.
you're right, its not like its a new buick or something.

:360: