PDA

View Full Version : New member, new pics

TT
January 15th, 2003, 13:31
Hi all, I am from South East Spain, Alicante. My friend Robo from Madrid gave me this fantastic web site.

Hope to be usefull and learn a lot of things from you all!:cheers:

At the moment this is the only mod I have done to my 180 coupe quattro, the OEM 225 rear exhaust system, see pic. (For Nrn)

Silver coupe, xenons, FIS, 17" alloys, cupholder, armrest, Bose Sound System + CD Changer... and very very happy:D

Cheers!

http://www.tt-forum.co.uk/gallery/jorgettcq/newrear.jpg

Robo BeasTT
January 15th, 2003, 13:48
Glad you show you rear round here, TT :) !!!!

Your car really looks good with the dual tip exhaust system... welcome again :)

BTW .... did you say your fuel comsumption was lower after you installed the dual exhaust ? how could this be?

Well send you a big salute and expecto to see more from you soon.. maybe some pics at your house :) ???

Cheers

Ur friend Robo

TT
January 15th, 2003, 14:14
Hi Robo, I don't know why, but belive me, now fuel comsumption is lower and power curve smoother:eek: :D

Its possible now flow more free than with a single tail pipe, maybe our friends of RS6.com has an answer;)

Anyone of you have this mod and happen this?

Cheers!

P.D: Robo, you have mail.

Nrn
January 15th, 2003, 17:46
But I think the biggest win will be the enginesound :D

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing!

If you have any other TT friends at other forums, please invite them aswell! It wuold be nice if we got the knowledge from lots of owners gathered here at RS6.com since we all are TT addicted!:hihi:

BR /Nicke

Robo BeasTT
January 15th, 2003, 19:11
Oppsssss sorry , had posted a wrong answer here...

anyway , I donīt think we have any other TT friends here in spain... oh maybe TT does have another friend from the south which I have not met yet.....

Perhaps you would like to see my other post regarding wheels , see you around :)

Robo