PDA

View Full Version : Detroit: Cadillac Sixteen

scoop
January 14th, 2003, 17:49
In case the RS6 turns out to be too small :)

http://www.spiegel.de/img/0,1020,233728,00.jpg

Spiegel Online Article (http://www.spiegel.de/auto/aktuell/0,1518,229868,00.html) (German only)

itisme
January 14th, 2003, 18:23
13,6 and 16 Zylinder (:p) with 1000PS.. not bad at all :D.. interesting that this much Zylinder won`t be in use all the time only if all the power is wanted :) and of course nice design.. and the front.. sooooooooooooooooooo long :eek:.. cool :D..

tifosi
January 15th, 2003, 00:38
can anybody tell me what's the point of this?!

this is just rediculous!!

just as meaningless like the Bugatti Veryon 16-4!!

itisme
January 15th, 2003, 18:48
It should be a answer to the Maybach.. someone said in a magasine :)

tifosi
January 16th, 2003, 04:55
give me a break, the concept car was completed just a day before the auto show began.

it's just a show car, nothing more. and it is near impossible that GM would even think about putting it into production.

and you think such car can be a Maybach...?

Nrn
January 23rd, 2003, 01:55
Originally posted by tifosi
give me a break, the concept car was completed just a day before the auto show began.

it's just a show car, nothing more. and it is near impossible that GM would even think about putting it into production.

and you think such car can be a Maybach...?

They said IF they produce it in the magazine! :)
But i still doubt it :D

BR /Nicke

Veyron
January 23rd, 2003, 10:20
In a Dutch magazine they said that the Sixteen would demote the Maybach to an ordinair Mercedes :D

remedy
January 26th, 2003, 02:45
Anyone who thinks this hideous piece of crap will even come close to the Maybach must be smoking obscene amounts of crack.
:rolleyes:

tifosi
January 26th, 2003, 06:24
actually i read a intresting article (no, i do not think the car itself is intresting) about this SIXTEEN. apperantly, GM wants to build it, and the pulic response in the show was somehow positive. thus i guess the chance of this car to see the day of light in production form is quite big. what the heck is this world coming to, i think we'll probably see a THIRTY-SIX in the next Detroit auto show from FORD (since they haven't have any ultra-luxury car yet).

anyway, my point is that one of the top guy in GM stated that the car is actually not really in the segment of Maybech or the new RR Phantom. in fact it is somewhat like a more luxurious version of Mercedes-Benz's S-Klasse. simply put, it is more like a S-Klasse PLUS.

here's my thought
"WAKE UP!! BIGGER IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER" well, at least not car anyway.:devil: