PDA

View Full Version : Specs TT-R

TT-R
January 7th, 2003, 23:56
Hi again !

I will hereby give some breif spec och my car.

ENGINE: 2 liter diplacement.Engine block welded and reinforced.Crank is a customdesigned Hi-rev racing crank.Connecting rods is made by Verdi.Pistons is linolium silicoil Ceramic ones robbed from Audi R8.Head is also customdesigned mechanical operated valves 20V system made by a German company and Dahlbackracing.Natrium cooled valves and titanium stuff in retainers and all other moving parts.Camsprockets is adjustable.Intake is also customdesigned By DBR and copied plenum from Audi GTO.Turbo is a ballbearing watercooled Hybrid KKK turbo and ist BIG enough.Wastegate is part S2 and part modified.Pop off valve is from Forge.Intercooler is handmade with cells from Audi-Sport.Engine is capable of revs up to 9500Rpm but is restricdet electronicly to 8800 rpm to save the expensive parts a little....Engine sump i modified and bottom plate of engine is smaller to enable the engine to be lowered in the chassi.Exhaust is 4 inch stainless and 5 inch "Auspuff"
Maximum turbo Boost is 2.5 Bar with Racing fuel (I use VP-CSP)
Max Torque of the engine is over 720NM @5700rpm
Max Power I will not give out since so much people have to much to add if I do so for now its ENOUGH for my little car.

Chassi: Its i completely customdesigned built by Hoehnester sport in Germany for their racing car and they were kind enough to make one extra copie for me.All chassi works and assembly+ modifications is made by ACE competition i sweden.Now it can be adjusted it hight and also all camber and caster cam be set after request.Brakes is Audi SuperTouring brakes wich r unbelievable !!
Roller cage is handmade welded Crom-molly.Seats is special ordered from Recaro.Betls is from F1.

Gearbox: 6 Speed transmission unsyncronized dogbox

Haldex:modified and adjustable

Fuelcells:Std tank with 3 different pumps and one Catchtank of 3 liters that allways have fuel to supply even at stiep turn and hi g-forces at race-trac or street

Transmition axels and diff-brakes and all otherstuff is custumdesigned by Hohenester sport and Audi and DBR.

Windows is made out of supertouring plastics made by ACE

Fenders+Front+Hood+wings+trunkhatch is handmade in Carbonfiber.

Wheels 18 inch BBS Motorsprt

Yes the car still have a stereo and working aircond !!!!!

Top speed is 201 Mph or 321 Kmh but now electronicly reduced to just over 300Kmh because of the wing is not designed for more speed.

Cost ?? : A few swedish krona !

For sale ?? maybe if the price is right.

Best regards

PH :race:

Nrn
January 8th, 2003, 01:08
Its quite a car you have there :devil:
Are you through develpoing it since you are thinking about selling it? If you sell i hope there will be a new, project! What about the 3.2litre TT, bet you could get some power out of that
:bigeyes:

BR /Nicke

TT-R
January 8th, 2003, 01:24
Well the thing is allways that cars r for sale if the price is right.Now when evwerything is rebuilt and brand new again is the time to sell it if I should sell it at all.I have no direct planns to sell it and I would never put out an ad for it.But if someone would give me an offer I maybe sell it,Just maybe....
I rather sell it to someone out of Sweden though.
And this is not the last car I will build or tune.New object allways comes up.All I can tell U is that the next one gonna be alot nastier and with much less weight.Its already on the drawing table som we ´l see whats happening.
The new TT is OK but way to heavy.To rebuild a std car from a New car to a street racer I do not thinks gonna happen again,not for me anyway.Next object is starting with an empty Chassi put in acid for weight reducing and everrything made in carbonfiber and a much bigger displacement engine.The weight cannot be more than maximum 1100kg race ready.

Til then

Regards PH

Nrn
January 8th, 2003, 12:51
Its a bit to expensive converting a average sportscar into a monster! :trans: But it sure is fun! :hihi:

I posted the link to your car on a american audisite aswell and I will post it on some more sites shortly!

But to be honest i would like the car to stay in sweden, its pretty nice that we do have as many really fast cars as we do!
But with all the talk going on I can see we you want it to be sold abroad!
My opinion is that dahlback seems to be quite known in the states, at least by audi owners! Wich will probably make it easier to sell!

Anyhow: Good luck to you!

:cheers: /Nicke

Robo BeasTT
January 11th, 2003, 13:05
PH , you have a truly magnificient TT , must say the best I know of.....and I´ve seen many many in different forums which are also great .......

Do you happen to have 0-60 , 0-100 , 0-60-0 and 1/4 mile times?

I know this would sound stupid to you but I would like to know the times only as a reference .... Thanks a lot :)

I will post a different thread to show a TT from UK Dyalinx Performance with 612bhp ...

You surely will know about it but I think it is a very nice car too...

Cheers

Robo