PDA

View Full Version : FS: C5-RS6 Brakes- NEW OEM Front & Rear Rotors with Pads. Warrantied, Limited stock

G2
May 9th, 2015, 02:32
Don't mean to clog up the For Sale section,but have received a number of requests for brakes lately.

Front and rear OEM rotors with EBC YellowStuff pads for $1818. Deduct $200 w/o pads.

The price is this low partly because I secured a great deal. Including the left front rotor NOT having the Audi Four Rings emblem engraved into the hub/hat. All others have it.
Otherwise it's the same part, same manufactuer (OEM) and looks the same in terms of finish/design. ALL rotors are position specific. Just like the car came with. :race:

BUT, if you want to save even more we can possibly go with the 2 lower priced front rotors. These will also work for the R8 and RS5 on the front. Availability is TBD at time of sale.

Fine & Other Print:
Full warranty with legit retail sale. Rear rotors are slim pickings and cost more than the fronts. Kit price lowers the cost. Rears in stock 5/12 Tues. Front OEM rotors can be sold separately. In stock. Zimmermans are also available, but not a big savings at all right now. One set of front EBC Yellow pads is available. And 3 sets EBC Yellow F/R sets left coming in Monday 5/11. I can do maybe 2 full sets at this kit price, otherwise I know for sure it's going up. TBD. Even 10-20% is substantial for these costs. Sorry, it's the reality of foreign currency and vendor dealings with OEM's. I am merely a puppet hidden in the fur of another puppet, as it were. Doing what i can)

I can post full resolution pics here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/EuroPartsPipline/

If you need other service parts, touch base. Will put a care kit together. Shipping at actual reduced wholesale costs from Springfield, OR 97478 (Eugene, OR).

Will consider personal or company check for slight cost deduction. Obviously it must clear and be drawn with a USA bank.

Please email directly gary@cascadeautowerkes.com or call/text (541) Five One Three - 0801

Cheers!

G2
May 18th, 2015, 08:12
https://squareup.com/market/CascadeAutoWerkes

Thought I'd give this a try. Any questions/comments touch base or post here.

G2
June 1st, 2015, 03:49
Rotors are $1598 full OEM f/r set.

For those that want to save more, can do a single sided front setup for less. Same as RS5/R8.

Will offer shipping for $20 on the next full set order anywhere in the lower $48 (must mention this). Last front set sent to Florida was $90 with pads, for example.

See if anyone is paying attention :race: