PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2003 Audi RS6 FOR SALE / New Jersey

RM_RS6
January 7th, 2015, 04:30

I'm selling my 2003 Audi RS6 (http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&index=automotive&keywords=2003%2Baudi%2Brs6&linkCode=ur2)which currently has 101,060 miles on the Odometer. I have both great and bad news. The great news is, the wife and I are expecting our second child. The bad news is that I have to sell my beast!!! The car is in great shape. I have kept it well maintained, always used quantum blue oils and babied her. I have yet to really push the pedal to the metal. The car is Daytona Gray with ebony interior. The car has never been chipped or tuned and is all stock. I have an additional pair of gutted down pipes if interested. Suspension has been upgraded to kw3 coil overs which give an incredible ride. Exhaust is the stock black sport exhaust which gives a throaty sound!! The torque converter started slipping but only if you push the pedal down to the metal. Does not have a problem if you drive using paddle shifter. With the new baby on the way, I have to get an S.U.V as per the wife...:cry::cry: I still refuse to get a mini van!!!
Asking for a firm $17,000. (As you can see in the picture, the car is always clean and babied)

What it needs.

New Torque Converter (http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dautomotive&field-keywords=torque%2Bconverter)- engine light is on and it will slip if foot is held to the mat.

lswing
January 9th, 2015, 19:41
How many miles on the current trans? Replacing the TC alone is no easy task, might as well do the trans while in there.

tedshred
January 10th, 2015, 03:11
cant do $17K if it needs a TC. I am in NY city area tomorrow. I can stop by if your willing to talk on the price. Im looking at two other cars in the area.

Let me know.

RM_RS6
January 10th, 2015, 09:31
cant do $17K if it needs a TC. I am in NY city area tomorrow. I can stop by if your willing to talk on the price. Im looking at two other cars in the area.

Let me know.
I really can't drop the numbers much more. It's hard enough for me to sell her. If you want to come check it out we can meet up. We can talk about the price then. I'll bring the title in hand in case we come to an agreement.

tedshred
January 10th, 2015, 13:04
I have your phone number from our previous correspondence. its 201-450 5xxx correct?

Turbowned
January 10th, 2015, 16:11
$17k is tough to justify when mechanically sound cars in good shape go for $18-20k. *sigh* Stop depreciating, RS6's!

RM_RS6
January 14th, 2015, 04:27
$15,500 takes it. Very clean and well taken care of. The wife is hounding me to get a s.u.v due to second child arriving soon.