PDA

View Full Version : 03 RS6 with 91k and records since it was brand new (FL Car)

petzl21
October 28th, 2014, 16:11
I just recently picked up this car, and had some unforseen expenses creep up and need to sell. Family stuff comes first. I picked up this car a few months ago from the original owner, who had the car down in FL. Currently has 91,7xx on it. Had the DRC and TQ all warrantied already and have the records to prove it. Car was always under warranty and dealer maintained by PO. All major and minor services were done on time. Nice and clean underneath. I have only put 1k on the car and it has given me no issues. Never seen snow/salt. Tires have about half life left on them. Body is in good shape, does have a few flaws. On roof clear coat is work by the sharkfin, and there is a small crease on the trunk. also has a scratch on pass front flare from rubbing a curb. I can get a lot of pics to anyone who is interested. Overall this is a good solid car that was well maintained. Car has always been used as a DD.

I have 2 brand new front CV's to go with the car from Raxles out of FL (drivers front boot is torn, and didnt want to just put a new boot on it), and also a set of the koni yellow's that i was going to be putting in it and replacing the DRC suspension. When i did that i was going to replace the front control arms as well (have not purchased the control arm set yet). Interior is in great shape, has stock radio with a denson bluetooth unit, and a charge/doc station for the iphone, but can be changed to any usb charge/doc cable. Control panel has been replaced by dealer, so no dead pixles. Drivers and passenger seats have wear, but no holes or tears. rear is in near perfect shape. Car also has lojack, and has a 25% tint on all the windows now (windows not tinted in the pics).

Car is registered and insured in Southington, CT 06489. I do have a loan on the car. Looking to get $19,000 for the RS6. you can message me on here, or email me if you are interested at petzl21 (at) yahoo dot com. I had the car shipped up to me, and can help arrange shipment if needed.

petzl21
October 31st, 2014, 14:22
Sold pending funds.......Gonna miss her....

Turbowned
November 4th, 2014, 02:27
Selling with or without the Koni yellows? Might be interested in those if you have them after the sale...

petzl21
November 4th, 2014, 22:31
She went with the Koni's.

lswing
November 4th, 2014, 22:53
Selling with or without the Koni yellows? Might be interested in those if you have them after the sale...

Get some new ones, around $650 for all four, couldn't be happier with the ride and height/level, best bang for the buck upgrade...sway bars next....well MTM tcu for $150 might take the cake.