PDA

View Full Version : Rs6 for sale

Dmb408
May 29th, 2014, 15:28
(I’ll get pics up after this weekend and then it will go on Autotrader shortly thereafter.)

I am selling the car because I am going a completely different route. Love RS cars, owned an RS4 before and had to go back and own an RS6 and glad I did. I am going to get a Volt as my daily (short commute) and then buy an older air cooled 911, or E36 M3 5spd as a summer driver and something I can have taken apart in the garage. The RS6 car has been my daily driver since last June. Before that it was in an underground garage and I only drove it once a week maybe. (We moved from Chicago to the Detroit area last year.) It is a clean carfax car. I know prior owner history for the most part and have many prior receipts from the prior owners (a packed folder) but below I will just go through the highlights and WHAT I HAVE DONE IN THE LAST YEAR ALONE!

First, Vehicle Highlights:
69,000 Miles
Daytona Gray
Silver Interior
RNS E
Milltek Downpipes with HKS Cats and Milltek back from those
Hotchkiss Sways
OcT ECU and TCU tune
MTM BiMotos on Super Sports for Summers (two are perfect, two are OK, all are straight enough to not cause vibration, and they still get compliments, if I keep the car for the whole summer I will eventually have the two refinished)
Blizzak LM60s on TR Motorsports (tire racks brand lightweight wheel) – only non-lowball buyer get these because I have easily sold my second set of wheels from my old cars to people who wouldn’t give a fair price for them with the car
Clear marker lights
The car is a BEAST

Extremely Proactive Maintenance Roughly in Reverse Chronology from Memory:
Suction jet pump done (failed…annoying), all seals below the intake were done at the same time (at Audi)
Alignment (at Audi by RS6/R8 tech, any time I mention dealer, that tech is the only one who touches it)
Quantum Blue oil change just done less than 200 miles ago (by me), you’ll have 10K miles to go!
One strut replaced one month ago and DRC recharge, and at same time a couple bushings were done as well (at Audi)
Valve Cover gaskets done (both) less than 6 months ago (at Indy)
Timing belt service with Kevlar belt done less than 6 months ago (at Indy)
Both Air filters done (by me)
Voltage Regulator (by Indy)
Shaeffers Trans Oil Drain and Fill done less than 6 months ago (at Indy)
Engine Coolant Temp Sender (by me)
All 8 plugs and all 8 coils done completely proactively, there weren’t misfires (by me)
Cabin filter right after I bought it (by me)
I believe all the service above is over $7K, but I’ll get the exact total sometime soon, I need to catalog all the receipts (used to track them all in an Excel but fell off recently), it might grow to $9K if I had to refine the guess.

ASKING $27,000.

Extra Stuff Non-Lowball Buyer Will Get:
Audi RS6 car cover with bag
Nav CD
5 OEM oil filters
BND Quantum Blue Gallon for Top Off
OEM Winter Mats
Cargo Net
Extra Quarts of Shaeffers Trans Oil, enough for an entire drain and fill again
A couple extra coil packs that weren’t bad when I proactively did all 8 (I kept two as just in cases)
And for a good non-lowball buyer I’ll throw in a full tank of 93 Shell (only gas I use, outside of BP in a pinch) with Aces IV

Dmb408
June 17th, 2014, 17:21
Pic is with Brand New Conti DW's and OEM wheels powdercoated satin black/refinished. Buyer can still get PS2's and BiMoto's for the right price.

Dmb408
July 31st, 2014, 15:18
Is anyone making offers on the boards for these? Just curious, I have actually enjoyed having it not really sell. And I still haven't got to the autotrader ad so I guess I haven't given this enough priority. I will add the autotrader ad link once I post it.

Blk12Pwll
September 5th, 2014, 04:44
Is the car still for sale?

Dmb408
September 5th, 2014, 11:54
Unfortunately no. It was totalled. It hydrolocked in a bad puddle in bad rain. Someone local in Detroit is rebuildung it.