PDA

View Full Version : My 6-speed C5 S6 Avant for sale

surferdude
January 19th, 2014, 22:16
Hello all RS6.com-ers,
Up for sale is my 2003 S6 Avant with 6-speed manual swap. 95k miles. Probably the cleanest example for sale in the country. California car from the beginning, I am the second owner.
Swap was done at 88k Dec 2012 by Bryan Little of Audis4parts in Tucson AZ. It is Aqua blue metallic with charcoal alcantara interior. Meticulously maintained inside & out. Paint is in excellent condition, with exception of minor flaws in front & rear bumpers. Carefully wet-sanded and polished exterior to a near-mirror finish. The interior is in great condition as well, with a little wear on typical areas (headlight switch, door switch, AC control buttons). Timing belt and all components were done with transmission swap. New thermostat and full coolant flush done one month ago (faulty t-stat). New brakes with ~5k miles. Stock wheels with Michelin PS2s. Minor flaws include cracked foglight lens, minor squeak from front right suspension bushing (may be able to fix this week), small right rear valve cover leak (minor, but typical), window tint has some flaws.
Located in Walnut Creek, CA. Thanks for looking!

More Photos on craigslist ad:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/4293624051.html

4ng crcs
January 22nd, 2014, 17:47
Surferdude... I'd be interested in seeing your S6 if it is still available.
I'm in SJ, but wouldn't be able to come your way until the w/e.
Let me know if that would work for you.
-Dave Merchant
dmerch@sbcglobal.net

surferdude
January 23rd, 2014, 02:22
Surferdude... I'd be interested in seeing your S6 if it is still available.
I'm in SJ, but wouldn't be able to come your way until the w/e.
Let me know if that would work for you.
-Dave Merchant
dmerch@sbcglobal.net

Sounds good, I'll emai you w/ my contact info.