PDA

View Full Version : FS: RS6 EBC Yellow Stuff front brake pads

G2
November 16th, 2013, 05:02
DP41513R, front, 8 pads, Includes wear sensor leads, comes in original box. THESE ARE USED. About 3-5K easy highway miles.

Extremely long wearing, rotor friendly, excellent cold and hot response, low dusting. Our Ridgeline made 90K miles on yellows, with towing, mountain and town driving, plus more than a few hard stops.

Open to reasonable offers, otherwise will keep them as an extra set. Can ship after T-giving.

Note: the RS6 still has Yellows on it, love them, no reason to change.

as350
November 16th, 2013, 07:29
GLWS. I have Yellows on my RS6 as well and am happy with performance, low dust, and longevity. These are great pads.

NSU RS6
November 16th, 2013, 18:52
Price? I took the advise of a Porsche Audi mechanic and put stockers are mine. The dust is like grease. By far and away the worst part of washing my car.

lswing
November 16th, 2013, 18:57
Price? I took the advise of a Porsche Audi mechanic and put stockers are mine. The dust is like grease. By far and away the worst part of washing my car.

Ugh, stock pads are horrid. High dust, and when they wear down the sensor pins scrape groves in your rotors. Hawk HPS are solid, or the yellows...

Bigglezworth
November 16th, 2013, 19:33
Unless you're selling for $100 or less for the set, you are better off keeping them for a rainy day. These can be purchased new for $135 shipped. http://www.partsgeek.com/catalog/2003/audi/rs6/brake/brake_pad_set.html

G2
November 16th, 2013, 20:21
I'd ship them most places for $100.

Previously had Ferodo's. Very poor cold stopping, super dusty, marginal when hot- and wears the rotors far too fast. Car is way too fast and heavy for OE stuff!

G2
December 6th, 2013, 22:50
NSU what is your zip code to a non-residence address? PM me,and see thread for pricing.