PDA

View Full Version : C5 RS6 Parts Car - 63K miles NY area

DuWerk
August 20th, 2013, 14:53
Please email me at audi4evr@gmail.com instead of PM'ing if possible.
2003 of course, but the car was in very good shape. I sourced it out of MN, and decided after I got it back to NY that I was not going to fix it. My reasons include mostly cash flow, but with the cost of new airbags, windsheild, and of course the front end items, it was a better idea to help the community get some rare stuff, and maybe make a few bucks while I am at it.
The interior is very nice Silver leather. The body has no dents. All doors are nice. Car has 63K and I can provide the VIN if you would like to do the research on when they changed the transmission but it looks like yesterday. I just got it out today, and it has the dealer orange Part number sticker on it etc. Like new.
The engine ran great, the car shifted good. I made a video of the car and it is kinda shitty, but it shows it running, you here it rev up a few times, and you see me driving it as fast I dare go on my property. I am open to full engine swap requests if anyone is interested. Please share if you know anyone who has some parts needs.
Wheels were pretty banged up, I plan on refinishing them and putting them on my UrS4. Fronts are off, they had popped tires, so due to brake size I put the rears on the front, and then put some BS I had on the rear so I could drive the car around.
SOLD LIST - Front Brakes, All four corners shocks and springs, Side Skirts, Door blades, Instrument Cluster, Rear Bumper Assy.
Pending with deposit = Seats Door Cards and Headliner all interior lower trims and rug.

So ask me for what ever you need. I also do repairs to all VW and Audi cars here in my personal garage. You will find my rates very attractive and I have been working on Audis since I was 14, and I am now 35. I used to work at Shokan as well and I own many specialty tools. If you need anything and you are nearby why not ask. I prefer saving people big money and making some myself at the same time. We all win that way.
50 pics here......http://s50.photobucket.com/user/audi4evr/slideshow/RS6

http://youtu.be/Fn43-css3kE

Dmb408
August 20th, 2013, 16:48
I sent you a PM on the stuff I am interested in.

makaveli42
August 20th, 2013, 18:04
I need the plastic engine undertray thingy... Still have it?

DuWerk
August 20th, 2013, 18:07
Sorry the belly pan was smashed up in the collision. Thanks for asking though.. Much appreciated.

lswing
August 20th, 2013, 22:39
Kyle, that's her right?....sorry dude...least she's helping out others!

Thanks for the parts and labor info DuWerk, sounds like your experience could help out the forum, cheers.

DuWerk
August 20th, 2013, 22:59
Kyle, that's her right?....sorry dude...least she's helping out others!

Thanks for the parts and labor info DuWerk, sounds like your experience could help out the forum, cheers.

Do you know the car? Sounds like maybe you know who it belonged to prior to me obtaining it. The car is nice, if that person could put a good word in on the condition of trans and engine, it would be very helpful. I appreciate all the requests and interest in this car so far. Thanks everyone.

DHall1
August 21st, 2013, 00:18
Not Kyles car.

Send me last 6 of the vin and I will search.

Other_Erik
August 21st, 2013, 13:21
Hard to tell from video, and photobucket is blocked at work. Is the headlight selector switch in good shape and still available?

Thanks
Other_Erik

DuWerk
August 21st, 2013, 15:19
14117 Here is the build tag, for all to see. Enjoy.

DuWerk
August 21st, 2013, 15:21
Erik,
The headlight selector switch is available. It is far better than most, but not perfect. $40 for that is fine. If you want pics send them me an email to audi4evr@gmail.com

dre
August 22nd, 2013, 16:47
How are the rims? Any bends, curb rash on them? Were they damaged in the accident? What size are they?

Other_Erik
August 22nd, 2013, 17:02
How are the rims? Any bends, curb rash on them? Were they damaged in the accident? What size are they?

RTFP (read the first post)

Wheels were pretty banged up, I plan on refinishing them and putting them on my UrS4. Fronts are off, they had popped tires, so due to brake size I put the rears on the front, and then put some BS I had on the rear so I could drive the car around.

Headlight Selector with bezel is sold, payment sent.

DW - any chance you can get the center console lid off without snapping the hinge (assuming someone else hasn't asked for it yet) - how much would you charge for that? Would like to get it here, beef up the plastics a bit, and replace my busted console cover... Would only need the plastics from this, not the leather, but if they can't be separated, I'll be out of luck.

I'll throw another request out, maybe I'll get lucky - anyone called dibs on the rear door sill RS6 stickers? If not, price?

Thanks
Other_Erik

DuWerk
August 22nd, 2013, 19:42
RTFP (read the first post)

Headlight Selector with bezel is sold, payment sent.

DW - any chance you can get the center console lid off without snapping the hinge (assuming someone else hasn't asked for it yet) - how much would you charge for that? Would like to get it here, beef up the plastics a bit, and replace my busted console cover... Would only need the plastics from this, not the leather, but if they can't be separated, I'll be out of luck.

I'll throw another request out, maybe I'll get lucky - anyone called dibs on the rear door sill RS6 stickers? If not, price?

Thanks
Other_Erik
The armrest lid is sold with the whole interior. The sill "RS6" sticker plaques are available but I was pricing them to people complete as a set. $ 125 for all of them seems right. I can take them off the sill trims to make shipping easier on the wallet.

DuWerk
August 22nd, 2013, 19:46
Silly question guys, but how do you edit the post on this forum? I want to ad what was sold to the list, for convenience but I can't see how to go back and change anything.
Help would be appreciated... Thx

R1
August 22nd, 2013, 21:46
do you have the windows switches on the driver side?

thanks!

Other_Erik
August 23rd, 2013, 13:10
Silly question guys, but how do you edit the post on this forum? I want to ad what was sold to the list, for convenience but I can't see how to go back and change anything.
Help would be appreciated... Thx

No editing of posts older than a certain amount of time, or any that have been directly replied to on this forum.

I'll let someone else get the door sill stickers, was just my inner hoarder wanting spare parts that I know will get scuffy...

Thanks
Other_Erik

DuWerk
August 23rd, 2013, 15:07
Audizine ( built on same forum structure ) lets you edit, and it is nice, since people keep buying parts, it keeps it up to date. ANYhow...
Mirrors are sold, Shift knob, and fuel pump control unit, ECU, and some other little tid bits. Thanks guys

mdegracia
August 23rd, 2013, 15:33
The armrest lid is sold with the whole interior. The sill "RS6" sticker plaques are available but I was pricing them to people complete as a set. $ 125 for all of them seems right. I can take them off the sill trims to make shipping easier on the wallet.

I would be interested in the passenger side front sill sticker; if you'd consider splitting the set up with Other_Erik...

Other_Erik
August 23rd, 2013, 15:46
I would be interested in the passenger side front sill sticker; if you'd consider splitting the set up with Other_Erik...

It's all good, wasn't looking to spend anywhere near the quoted price per part (4 stickers/$125) - I'll see if I can't find non-OE replacements if/when I finish my showroom restoration.

Thanks
Other_Erik

DuWerk
August 23rd, 2013, 15:50
Ok,
I have a few interested in it complete, let me see how that pans out, and I will certainly consider your offers. $35 each individually would be fair if I break them up.
I will let you both know. Thanks

Dr. Funk
August 23rd, 2013, 18:54
Darn I wish this was an SE exhaust...

na1mt
August 24th, 2013, 01:18
How much for the battery harness? Goes from the alternator and starter all the way back to the battery.

DuWerk
August 24th, 2013, 01:37
Darn I wish this was an SE exhaust...

Sounded exactly the same.... This is the only one I ever dealt with that was not black tips.... I didn't notice a peep of a difference. Sounded awesome like they all do. Until I did some research, I actually thought this one was the better one, because they hardly ever have it... I have dealt with 15 or so RS6s in my time, and they all had black tips. Strangely it sounded just as good. And on the outside, looks the same. Maybe we should compare some part numbers and see what the deal is. :addict:

Dr. Funk
August 24th, 2013, 20:41
Sounded exactly the same.... This is the only one I ever dealt with that was not black tips.... I didn't notice a peep of a difference. Sounded awesome like they all do. Until I did some research, I actually thought this one was the better one, because they hardly ever have it... I have dealt with 15 or so RS6s in my time, and they all had black tips. Strangely it sounded just as good. And on the outside, looks the same. Maybe we should compare some part numbers and see what the deal is. :addict:

I have never seen silver tips as an se exhaust. PM me the part number though i am still interested..

ttboost
August 24th, 2013, 22:43
Window override switch assembly?

4everRS
August 25th, 2013, 00:34
Not Kyles car.

Send me last 6 of the vin and I will search.
Just saw this thread.

Dave's right. Not mine.

HT MOtorsport
August 28th, 2013, 15:33
Dont think they are sold, if not I would love the mirrors, air box assembly, rain tray covers, all engine bay seals etc, washer bottle, PS reservoir, maybe ABS pump, brake servo line and vac sensor, engine wire harness to ECU etc etc.....

My RS6 (Judas) just had an engine fire :(

Email me or reply here haydn@motorsport-HT.com

4everRS
August 28th, 2013, 17:36
AHH! That's terrible. You must have been able to get it out before it got too bad?

TimsR1
August 28th, 2013, 23:10
Email sent!

Avus-RS6
August 29th, 2013, 20:21
Email sent for parts request.

Thanks,

na1mt
August 30th, 2013, 01:37
Stand up guy....great pricing on parts I needed. They were delivered in 2 days and everything was packed well and exactly as described!

DuWerk
December 7th, 2013, 15:13
Stand up guy....great pricing on parts I needed. They were delivered in 2 days and everything was packed well and exactly as described!

Thank You - Sorry I have not been on the forum in weeks. There are still items available. A lot was sold but please ask for what ever you need. Engine is avail. Happy Holidays to everyone!!

Bigglezworth
December 7th, 2013, 16:17
I have never seen silver tips as an se exhaust. PM me the part number though i am still interested..Aside from the black tips, a quick wasy to spot a SE exhaust is that it can be taken apart, while the non-SE is welded as one from front to rear. They may appear to sound similar, but they do in fact have different mufflers.

Turbowned
December 8th, 2013, 06:23
My seats are mint but I really like the silver leather, how much would you want for the seats and door cards if the other guy falls through?

Greyyork
January 8th, 2014, 19:13
How are the conditions of the CV shaft? I need front drivers side.

mmacalus
March 4th, 2014, 06:58
PM for parts request