PDA

View Full Version : IŽll buy a RS4 on Saturday!

auditt
December 4th, 2002, 17:31
Man I canŽt wait!!
IŽm importing a 2001 RS4 35000km from Germany to Sweden.
What should I check on the car that is typical for the RS4?

Erik
December 4th, 2002, 17:41
I guess many things are similar to the S4, check this:

S4 Buyer's Guide (http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=187)

Otherwise speak to RS4 on the forum.

Nrn
December 4th, 2002, 17:49
Originally posted by auditt
Man I canŽt wait!!
IŽm importing a 2001 RS4 35000km from Germany to Sweden.
What should I check on the car that is typical for the RS4?

Whats happening to the TT, are you still keeping it?
You had so many plans for the winter!?

But when I think about i would prefer the RS4 aswell! :D

Regards /Nicke

auditt
December 4th, 2002, 18:23
Originally posted by Nrn

Whats happening to the TT, are you still keeping it?
You had so many plans for the winter!?

But when I think about i would prefer the RS4 aswell! :D

Regards /Nicke

The RS4 will be my second car. IŽll never sell the TT. Well, just not in a few years anyway..

Nrn
December 4th, 2002, 18:35

The RS4 will be my second car. IŽll never sell the TT. Well, just not in a few years anyway..

Thats nice, calling the RS4 your second car :D It sure is a nice car to have aswell as the TT! All I can do is to congratulate yuu in this perfect choice of "bruksbil"! :cheers:

Im thinking about an Impreza GT myself, something more pratical than my 2 seater :) But of course keeping the TT as my neverending project!

Regards /Nicke

auditt
December 4th, 2002, 18:52
Originally posted by Nrn

Thats nice, calling the RS4 your second car :D It sure is a nice car to have aswell as the TT! All I can do is to congratulate yuu in this perfect choice of "bruksbil"! :cheers:

Im thinking about an Impreza GT myself, something more pratical than my 2 seater :) But of course keeping the TT as my neverending project!

Regards /Nicke

I will bobytrap the hood on the RS4. It will stay 100% original. I have bought a gun to my girlfriend and instructed her to shoot me if I get closer then 10 meters to the RS4 with a tool.

Erik
December 4th, 2002, 18:54
*LOL* Once you get a test drive in RS4's car :MTM: you'd want that too. ACE Competition will sort it out for you!

Nrn
December 4th, 2002, 19:01

I will bobytrap the hood on the RS4. It will stay 100% original. I have bought a gun to my girlfriend and instructed her to shoot me if I get closer then 10 meters to the RS4 with a tool.

Hehehe! I think I must agree with supra! After a driving it a while you will fell that you need more power, thats then youŽll call ACE competition and ask them for a chip upgrade. After that I think you know how it goes! ;) :rs4addict

You will have to tell us about your first drive, and take some pictures you can post for us to drool at!

BR /Nicke :roll:

auditt
December 4th, 2002, 19:21
Originally posted by Nrn

Hehehe! I think I must agree with supra! After a driving it a while you will fell that you need more power, thats then youŽll call ACE competition and ask them for a chip upgrade. After that I think you know how it goes! ;) :rs4addict

You will have to tell us about your first drive, and take some pictures you can post for us to drool at!

BR /Nicke :roll:

OK! I promise.

J.Seven
December 4th, 2002, 21:34
Check the wheels issue, it made many RS4 owner loose their love for this beast, many of them sold it, just because of pemanent bent wheels. ItŽs a great car, I may buy one in the future.

J.Seven

auditt
December 4th, 2002, 22:31
Originally posted by J.Seven
Check the wheels issue, it made many RS4 owner loose their love for this beast, many of them sold it, just because of pemanent bent wheels. ItŽs a great car, I may buy one in the future.

J.Seven
I didnŽt understand exactly what u ment by bent wheels. Can ypu please explaine further?

Erik
December 4th, 2002, 22:41
This is a good site for information. The design is not so good, but the forum is a good help:

http://www.rs4.org/

Try the "RS4 Wheels" and you'll know more.

J.Seven
December 5th, 2002, 13:09

I didnŽt understand exactly what u ment by bent wheels. Can ypu please explaine further?

If you never heard about the wheels issue, donŽt be scared about you are going to read on RS4 forum. They have now a new tipe of wheels, I believe tthey are stronger, but there were already report of bent new wheels also, so Audi hadnŽt solve the problem yet.

J.Seven

Nrn
December 9th, 2002, 15:10
IŽm still waiting for those pictures :rs4addict

BR /Nicke

auditt
December 9th, 2002, 17:38
Originally posted by Nrn
IŽm still waiting for those pictures :rs4addict

BR /Nicke
Yes I boght the car. It was in perfect condition! The guy I bought it from was a real audifan. When we met him he was wearing an "audi sport" jacket. IŽll have to wait until the 17:e dec to get it registrated and to get a proper insurance. I have taken some photos but i havent got them developed yet but I will post them asap.

Nrn
December 9th, 2002, 18:16

Yes I boght the car. It was in perfect condition! The guy I bought it from was a real audifan. When we met him he was wearing an "audi sport" jacket. IŽll have to wait until the 17:e dec to get it registrated and to get a proper insurance. I have taken some photos but i havent got them developed yet but I will post them asap.

Nice :cheers:

So did it live up to your expectations?
:D

BR /Nicke

auditt
December 9th, 2002, 19:29
Originally posted by Nrn

Nice :cheers:

So did it live up to your expectations?
:D

BR /Nicke

It was better than I ever could imagin it to be.:trans:

auditt
December 12th, 2002, 13:54
Here is a small picture of me (on the right) and the previous owner Gunther Süss.

J.Seven
December 12th, 2002, 14:06
Nice car, what wheels are those, it seems the 19" from the RS6. Is it stock? or did the previous owner made some engine tuning?

Congrats and have fun, post some more pics.....

J.Seven

auditt
December 12th, 2002, 15:58
Originally posted by J.Seven
Nice car, what wheels are those, it seems the 19" from the RS6. Is it stock? or did the previous owner made some engine tuning?

Congrats and have fun, post some more pics.....

J.Seven

Those on the car is 18" for the snowtires. 225/40R18
Its 255/40R18 on the summer tires.(Standard RS4 rims)