PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Porsche

Fab5
August 23rd, 2003, 16:44
Hi,

thats an amazing Porsche.His debut was on the 24h race this year.Sometimes it starts for a 4h race called "VLN" at the Nürburgring,the sound of this car is awesome.

Fab5

Fab5
August 23rd, 2003, 16:44

Co\\'boy
September 4th, 2003, 00:57
Indeed, Thats the Porsche Of Uwe Alzen Motorsport, which made its tribute at the 24hrs race of the Nurburgring this year.

Uwe Alzen (ex-DTM driver) managed to pull out 280 km/h at Kesselchen which is BLOODY fast. I once did around 200 km/h on that same bumpy piece of tramac :D

This car is an animal, the aerodynamics are very special. It has a fat ass :D And the sound is diabolic :devil:

Man, if those two Turbos start to blow that Eifel Air into to the engine ...... The car's fat ass gets sucked to the ground and literally takes off.

People who are interested in downloading photos from the top 10 (finished cars) of this year's 24hrs can find some truely amazing photos @ http://www.creativephotoart.nl

It's a pitty to say, but the site is down at the moment. But please be patient it's worth it. These photos are from a very HIGH quality.
The photographer uses a Nikon D1 which is the wet dream of every photographer I geuss :)

:cheers: guys

CoWboy

e30mpowerd
February 6th, 2004, 14:17
that porsche belong to uwe allzen if u know cool

lasseoe
March 8th, 2004, 18:40
renn.tv (Mike Frison) has created an on-board video in the "Alzen Alien" as it's called.

www.renn.tv/shop - it's about 17 EUR and I can __HIGHLY__ recommend it, the speed and corner ability of this car (alien?) is just unreal :MTM:

Everyone I know who has seen the video were blown away and were almost in tears, it's that good!

e30mpowerd
March 9th, 2004, 13:22
thnaks mate for the site but the dvd is Sold Out!
:doh: i wish i could c that vidoe but no chance thanks for site agian and if u know where i can get that dvd . i would be gratfull and i will try www.duke-vidoe.com

lasseoe
March 9th, 2004, 13:33
Originally posted by e30mpowerd
thnaks mate for the site but the dvd is Sold Out!
:doh: i wish i could c that vidoe but no chance thanks for site agian and if u know where i can get that dvd . i would be gratfull and i will try www.duke-vidoe.com

They are having more made, so be patient and check back once in a while. It sold on ebay.de for €52, eeeek!