PDA

View Full Version : Rs6 (5) M3 (0) 745li (0) 350zx (0) A6 3.0 (0) Carrera4 (na)

gmbh6
August 22nd, 2003, 20:28
first of all the A6, as the others, came looking for me. The A6 must be new to the audi family cause he had no idea what the RS on my trunk stood for when he tried to zip around me like i was driving a lowered 2.8.

welcome to the family.

...okay that one aside.

both the M3 and the 350ZX were flying down the freeway in the fast lane........and both times i was able to eventually find an open lane and then get in front of them and floor it......at which time they both decided to "all of a sudden" start obeying the speed limit.

the 745 was bogarting the entrance to the freeway (yes...i know...too much freeway for the paint job....but what can i do?) and was not letting me merge..........till i gunned it and headed for the fast lane. he at lease put up a fight until he realized there was no way in GOD's green earth he was gonna catch me.

and then there were two.........except that the Carrera4 and i never found enough open space to play.......maybe next time.
:addict:

Klint
August 22nd, 2003, 21:24
Excellent!

Great story(s)...Particularly the 745 one...:hihi:

:cheers:

gmbh6
August 22nd, 2003, 21:44
Originally posted by Klint
Excellent!

Great story(s)...Particularly the 745 one...:hihi:

:cheers:

thanks.....that one was the most fun :cheers:

Benman
August 27th, 2003, 22:04
Nice story:cheers: that's the kind of adventures i think we'll all be hearing about:hihi: :cheers:

Ben:addict: :addict: