PDA

View Full Version : Speed channel Audi special 5pm EST ...

CoOlSlY
July 6th, 2003, 21:23
Just to let you know, I will be recording it and I will edit it tomorrow and then post it so people could access it. If somebody is doing it, save me some work by private mailing me.

Thank you,

Sylvain

McBurn4ever
July 6th, 2003, 23:08
Perfect !!
Being on the wrong side of the ocean I would really appreciate if you could record the test, get it on disk, and post it...

How do you say it?
-Pretty please, with sugar on top!! :bow: :bow: :D

:s4addict:

CoOlSlY
July 6th, 2003, 23:48
The review was so bad, it was almost only blah blah... I'm not sure I will encode the video :| I was VERY disappointed.

RS6 0-60 = 4.6
S4 0-60 = 5.3

That's about it,

Sylvain

McBurn4ever
July 7th, 2003, 10:39
Someone else beat you to it... :roll:

SpeedTV (http://www.sparknetmedia.com/speedtv.asp)

steve
July 7th, 2003, 12:52
haha thats typical USA television :D

talk talk talk.......

McBurn4ever
July 7th, 2003, 15:29
Not exactly ther same as then Tiff Needel or Jeremy Clarkson tests car in TopGear... :race:

Erik
July 8th, 2003, 13:23
Ahh! Waht a sound from the race RS6! And to see it in manual as well.

Benman
July 8th, 2003, 16:38
Originally posted by CoOlSlY
The review was so bad, it was almost only blah blah... I'm not sure I will encode the video :| I was VERY disappointed.
RS6 0-60 = 4.6
S4 0-60 = 5.3
That's about it,
Sylvain

maybe i'm easily impressed but i enjoyed it quite well. the RS 6 on the race track with Posbt AND Galati was a very nice touch (although they didn't care to coment on his string of bad luck!). and the amount of time the RS 6 was on camera was about 10 minutes longer than anything else posted so far on this forum!

it's true that skid pad #s and 1/4 mile times were not discussed but to be honest i've read EVERY SINGLE article in english (and some that were not english) so i already know the stats. but what you can't get from the mags is the REAL world senario of what the car is all about. to see it in action on the street with a 4 time trans am champion (and not some fat magazine journalist!) behind the wheel giving a REAL performance driver's opinion was fantastic! in fact, i think i'll watch it again! (McBurn4ever thanks for posting!):cheers:

Ben:addict:

JP4
July 9th, 2003, 17:17
Here, here Benman! I agree completely! I've already watched it twice. And I think I'll watch it again. I especially liked watching the street version and track version both doing 4 wheel power slides around the wet track! :addict: