PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from/near Ingolstadt?

Toto89
March 14th, 2008, 19:34
Dear Friends,
I plan to spend a week in Ingolstadt in summer. (this is the third time;) ) My previous 2 visits was only a one day trip so now i'm planning a bit more serious. If anyone of you are situated in or near Ingolstadt and has some connection in the factory please let me know. I would need somebody who knows the factory and can take me somewhere inside. I'm also looking for an accomodation in the city so if you have any suggestions, please tell. I wouldn't mind meeting with someone from the forum, anyone available in July, Bavaria?:)

Tom,

Mr Balsen
March 16th, 2008, 18:13
Everytime I go to MTM, I stay at the ARA Hotel:

Schollstraße 10a
85055 Ingolstadt
Tel. 0841 / 95430
Fax. 0841 / 9543444
info@hotel-ara.de

Frederic

Toto89
March 16th, 2008, 19:10
Well yes,
i am from near Nuremberg (read 117km away from IN).
And we are planning visiting Audi in Neckarsulm, BMW in Munic and Porsche ;)

How old are you, if i dare to ask? :P

Well, I'm actually 51, but first, my son registered on this site, and that's why i have the stupid user name (He was born in '89, here is the -89 comes from...)

On the other hand...What do You (I mean everybody) think, is it worse to visit Neckarsulm, or Ingolstadt? I thought Ingolstadt is better because there's the centre. If I'm mistaken, please tell.

To Frederic:Thanks for the info, I also found it with Google before, hotels there seems to be cheap i think because of the few tourists.

Mr Balsen
March 16th, 2008, 19:19
ARA Hotel is very good. Be carefull, it is often full !

I went Neckarlsum and it is really really beautifull. But at Ingolstadt, you have also the museum and the factory. So you need to do both !

Frederic

Toto89
March 16th, 2008, 19:27
That's why i asked, i had been to the Ingolstadt museum twice, and once inside the factory, so now I'm planning something more serious. Don't know exactly what, maybe if somebody from the factory could tell me what are the options. Is it allowed to visit the Quattro Gmbh. factory like the Audi factory in Ingolstadt? If yes, Neckarsulm is a considerable option.