PDA

View Full Version : RS6 Trance Sessions (022408)

nene
February 24th, 2008, 20:10
Sorry for being away a couple of weeks. Last week I had a week-long flu bug hovering over me, with lots of fever. Only good thing is I lost about 10lbs in the process.

- This week we start with a great Trance beat by Agnelli & Nelson. I tell the lady that I'm the 'Nelson' in the crew, and she gets a laugh out of it. Some of you may recognize this beat as it is a great Trance classic.
- We move from there to the great producing duo of Aly & Fila and their new release 'Key Of Life'.
- We immediately follow with a great Trance mix by Paul Van Dyk, played on his show during Valentine's week. Sounds like a respray of another classic, but can't put my finger on it.
- New beat by AvB with the assistance mixin' of Inpetto. Lots of great mixes out there lately that Inpetto has put the touch on. More to come in the future.
- Back in August of '07 I played the original mix of 'Perfect' by Markus Schulz. Well, now you can hear the Agnelli & Nelson remix. Great beat of 2007 being freshened up.
- We've seen Lustral on our decks in the past with the wonderful 'Everytime' beat. In fact, I think this is what opened up RS6 Trance Sessions. We've got a new single, and hopefully you'll recognize the work.
- Anhken uses a more Progressive style Trance, thus not for all tastes. I wish the single 'Taste' came with a Vocal Mix. I really think it could use the voice of someone like Kirsty Hawkshaw to kick it up a notch. Still Dub mixes are my favorites all the time.
- Hybrid's single 'Finished Symphony' is a leftover from end-of-2007 hotties. Sorry for presenting this one now in 2008, but came into my possession late in the game to include it in 2007.
- Not sure how many know this, but Jaren is actually Matt Cerf's wife. The female vocalist in 'Let Me Breathe' is the producer's lady! Consider yourself informed.
- This week we end the show with a shorty-but-goody by Reflekt. We all have the 'Need To Feel Loved'. Have a great, safe, and healthy week everyone!

Track List: Dowload Tracks (http://archiv.to/?Module=Details&HashID=FILE47C1BE2B44A4A)

Agnelli & Nelson Featuring Aureus - Holding Onto Nothing [07:32]
Aly & Fila - Key Of Life [05:43]
Humate - Love Stimulation (Paul Van Dyk Love Club Mix) [04:42]
Armin Van Buuren Featuring Susana - If You Should Go (Inpetto vs Duderstadt Remix) [05:52]
Markus Schulz Featuring Dauby - Perfect (Agnelli & Nelson Remix) [05:52]
Lustral - When My Satellite Falls Down (Terry Bones Remix) [05:23]
Anhken - Taste [06:20]
Hybrid - Finished Symphony (Deadmau5 Remix) [05:14]
Matt Cerf & Jaren - Let Me Breathe (Bissen Remix) [07:05]
Reflekt Featuring Deeline Bass - Need To Feel Loved (Fuzzy Hair Vocal Mix) [03:19]