PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen the Hitman movie?

Audifan92
December 28th, 2007, 20:21
I just saw the movie recently and it has Audis every where.
The Hitmans regular car is an S5 and he sometimes used an RS4 and they had the Q7s for the road blocks!
Audi is doing much better!
what do you guys think?

The RS6
December 28th, 2007, 21:30
I saw it! It was RS4 Cabrio and it looked great, along with S5 and Q7's...

A must-see for all Audi fans :D

Z07
December 28th, 2007, 21:43
Great movie and I liked the sound of the S5. I found it a little conspicuous that a hitman would have a bar code on the back of their head though.

Benman
December 28th, 2007, 21:43
Besides the many Audi appearances, was the movie worth seeing?:cheers:

Ben:addict:

Audifan92
December 28th, 2007, 22:49
Yes, its worth seeing.
Its awsome!

Thrives
December 28th, 2007, 22:56
Well, I thought the movie was pretty crappy although Timothy Olyphant manages to put in a reasonable performance.

As for the Audis ... great stuff. Product placement bigtime. On several occasions do we have the S5 reving and taking off with a good kick. Also a couple of good shots of the RS4 cabriolet. And lastly, we have the gangsta Q7s. So, all in all pretty nice from Audi, too bad the movie was crap and sorry lads but it really is. :looking:

HKS786
December 28th, 2007, 23:27
Besides the many Audi appearances, was the movie worth seeing?:cheers:

Loved the S5 in the film! There are parallels to the game series which are expected but in some ways I think Agent 47 is a little different. I think the barcode on the back of his head is quite funny. It makes him look so suspicous lol. Anyway, it's worth seeing - I liked it. Overall, 7/10

Benman
December 29th, 2007, 00:00
So I got a 7/10, a great flick, and a crap movie...

Ok, I'll watch it. :D

Leadfoot
December 31st, 2007, 22:33
I know the discussion is on HITMAN but as it's left my local and I AM LEAGEND has hit the big screen over here I was wondering what you lot thought of it as I was thinking of going with the wife.

Audifan92
December 31st, 2007, 22:39
I am Legend was a good movie too.
It had some nice action scenes!

The Pretender
January 1st, 2008, 02:10
Only the trailer.

Jarod.

Audifan92
January 1st, 2008, 06:17
Well, I liked I am legend alot.
I thought it was good...
but that's only my opinion

The Pretender
January 1st, 2008, 11:24
Well, I liked I am legend alot.
I thought it was good...
but that's only my opinion
That's in the eye of the beholder. ;)
I have seen the trailer and i liked that.

Jarod.

Audiphile
January 1st, 2008, 20:05
I Am Legend - I would give a 6 out of 10. Too predictable, ending typical of recent movies where the ending is too abrupt with no real conclusion. They could have done more with the topic considering how Omega Man was the original and the mutants more "human-like."

JavierNuvolari
January 21st, 2008, 16:04
Just saw Hitman, and liked it a lot...loads of Audis and I missed the RS 4 appearance(damn it). Cool flick.

mr
January 28th, 2008, 13:38
I saw Hitman a week ago and a few days earlier "I am Legend" -> well for me "I am legend" doesn't get more than 5 points (out of 10) ... in my eyes the story line could have been a little bit less confusing in the beginning and slower in the end -> well -> why do they celebrate the death of his dog in over 15 minutes while the big great end is ... well 2 minutes or sth. like that.
well ... I didn't really like the film.

Hitman -> well I liked it alot -> I didn't know very much about the story ... so most of it was totally new for me.
well for me Hitman got 8 of 10 points
but -> just my opinion.

rgds
mr

HKS786
January 29th, 2008, 03:48
I agree with most of what you said above. I am Legend was just plain boring. I watched it after work and actually fell asleep during the first part! I was tired too though :hihi: