PDA

View Full Version : RS6 Trance Sessions (120207)

nene
December 2nd, 2007, 15:37
The month of December is special. We're about to end another year.
Well, as such, we are opening this month with the most unlikely source of dancing pleasure - Britney Spears. Hey, I know Nelson has gone crazy on this choice, but I was not the only one. Blame Paul Van Dyk for even trying to tackle this monster first. But I must give props to the master DJ himself, as he did an excellent job on this beat.

Track List: Download Tracks (http://archiv.to/?Module=Details&HashID=FILE475294A5E394D)

Britney Spears - Gimme More (Paul Van Dyk Remix) [05:47]
Lenny Kravitz - Believe In Me (Mind One Remix) [04:52]
Probspot - Stalker (Fine Taste Remix) [05:06]
Chicane - Spirit (Wawa Remix) [05:42]
Fragma - Toca's Miracle (In Petto 2008 Remix) [06:00]
Deep Voices - Your Picture (Robert Nickson Remix) [05:38]
Super8 & DJ Tab - Helsinki Scorchin' (Michael Cassette Remix) [05:14]
Ascension Featuring Joanna Law - Someone (Signum Remix) [05:14]
Sunlounger Featuring Zara - Crawling (DJ Shah Remix) [06:39]
Lustral Featuring Tracy Ackerman - Everytime (Randy Boyer & Eric Tadla Remix) [05:35]

We have the return of Chicane with a wonderful new single named 'Spirit'.
We have Fragma's great work being remastered for 2008. A wonderful beat indeed.

Lustral as come back as well. We opened the RS6 Trance Sessions with a remix of 'Everytime', which hopefully some of you remember. The one presented in this week's show, is just as wonderful.

Ascension's 'Someone' is also great. Some of you might recognize the single, which now Signum got their hands on and released it REALLY HOT!

This month's releases will be 10 singles each. Please keep in mind that on December 18th I'll be flying off to my peaceful getaway in The Azores. Will be there until January 3rd. So we might go silent for a couple of weeks. See you next week.

rubyblack
December 2nd, 2007, 17:31
:dig: Holy sheet!!! There was me thinking the last selection was the bees knees!!! Then this little lot showed......:applause: :thumb:

Nene....yo da maan!!!! Thanx.....:bow:

Erik
December 2nd, 2007, 18:55
I agree some great music in there!

Thanks a lot, you deserve your vacation!

goodduck
December 3rd, 2007, 06:15
this is really neat thanks.