PDA

View Full Version : RS6 Trance Sessions (112507)

nene
November 24th, 2007, 18:32
Track List: Download Tracks (http://archiv.to/?Module=Details&HashID=FILE47489851D9B34)

Arnej - Rendesvouz [04:58]
Alex Kunnari - Lifter [04:33]
First State - Sierra Nevada [06:21]
Sied Van Riel - Sigh [05:42]
Miikka Leinonen - Galactic Evolution [05:57]

"Arnej Secerkadic" has previously released albums under the alias '8 Wonders'. Once he signed on with the Armada label, he has begun releasing great tracks under the 'Arnej' name. This Rendesvouz track is a blast.

Alex Kunnari was born in Finland. Currently a resident DJ in Helsinki Club and Club Of Colors. He also does various tours throughout Europe.

'First State' is comprised of two powerhouses: Sander van Dien and Ralph Barendse. They worked in 2005 in their first compilation named 'First State', and have continued producing together under this same alias.

Miikka Leinonen is also a producer of great tracks out of Finland. He has great skills in Progressive Trance.

rubyblack
November 25th, 2007, 03:04
Thank you Nene........:thumb:

Erik
November 25th, 2007, 10:25
I really liked the song by Sied Van Riel.

nene
November 25th, 2007, 18:17
The song by Sied Van Riel is a great beat. I have 2 other mixes, Original Mix and Leon Bolier Remix, however the one posted is the best I've come across.
I favor the Dub mixes for the most part, unless there is a great Vocal Mix that simply blows me away. For the first 16 years of my life I spent long time with my dad while he practiced with the Orchestra he played on. As you might imagine, not much vocals with those. Enjoy how the different sounds come together from various instruments to make the complete story.
With Trance a bit different, as the sounds for the most part are electronic in nature. I try to fool my hearing into thinking the same!