PDA

View Full Version : RS6 Trance Sessions (110407)

nene
November 3rd, 2007, 15:14
This week's a longer series. We have the usual 5 hits of the week, followed by a bonus round. In the bonus round I went old school folks, sort of speak! The bonus round is comprised of hits of previous years.

We're going dedication-less!

Track List: Download Tracks (http://archiv.to/?Module=Details&HashID=FILE472CE18E5326E)

DJ Shah Featuring Adrina Thorpe - Who Will Find Me (Original Summer Sunrise Mix) [06:34]
Paul Anthony - BoomBox (Sandy Vee Wilhelm Mix) [04:04]
Ian Brown - F.E.A.R. (UNKLE Remix) [05:13]
Emjae - Living With Video (Original Vocal Mix) [05:48]
Marcus Schossow - Chase The Rabbit [05:14]

Bonus :: We Go Old School
Solid Sessions - Janeiro (Armin Van Buuren Remix) [06:18]
BT - Flaming June [05:01]
Airscape - L'Esperanza (Armin Van Buuren Remix) [10:03]
Chicane - Saltwater [07:38]
Solarstone - Seven Cities (Armin Van Buuren Remix) [07:23]

Ian Brown's F.E.A.R. was released in 2003 if I'm not mistaken. However, the UNKLE Remix did not arrive until late 2006. Still a great favorite of mine, as I still listen to it often.

PSA (public-service-announcement): today (Saturday), don't forget to turn back your clocks by 1 hour as the day expires (USA only). I believe Europe did it last week or 2 weeks ago.

Enjoy, and I'll surely give it some thought to delivering a mid-week refresher course. Only problem is that I'll be in Memphis, TN teaching this week. I'll say hello To The King (in Graceland) for ya'll (Southern slang meaning The RS6.com Crew)!

rubyblack
November 3rd, 2007, 17:48
Cheers dude, I thought last weeks was good but you have surpassed yourself this time.....thanx :thumb: :bow: