PDA

View Full Version : Prada Phone

Bingocaller
November 2nd, 2007, 16:40
Any of our fellow members got one to?

Just got me one of them Prada phones and man its a treat!

The only problem I have, is that my cam wont zoom, but when I use the videocam option there is no problem with the zoom?

Anybode else with this problem?

Thanks

Erik
November 2nd, 2007, 17:46
This is my new phone, no problems.

http://www.letsgodigital.org/images/artikelen/109/nokia-6500-phone.jpg

nene
November 2nd, 2007, 18:33
I saw the Prada phone while in The Azores, and played with it. It was going to cost 100 Euros to unlock it, so I passed, given they were for sale for a whopping 700 Euros. So not worth spending 800 Euros on it I thought. Very similar to iPhone, except that it is lighter. Many functional differences between the two.

Did not give it enough work to make my worth while. Glad you got it though.

The RS6
November 2nd, 2007, 19:16
Tell me more about the Prada phone, are you satisfied?

Mr Balsen
November 2nd, 2007, 19:28
my broher worked on this phone:

http://www.tech2.com/media/images/img_1198_vertu-boucheron-signature-python.jpg

only 350 000 dollars...

Frederic

AndyBG
November 3rd, 2007, 02:31
IMHO, PRADA is womens phone, my girlfriend has it. I'm not impressed, it looks fantastic, but functions are totaly average. Nokia is far better solution.

The RS6
November 3rd, 2007, 09:08
IMHO, PRADA is womens phone, my girlfriend has it. I'm not impressed, it looks fantastic, but functions are totaly average. Nokia is far better solution.

My girl likes it alot so I'm asking for her...

Maybe Nokia has more functions, but how many of them does an average girl actually use? :)

Charles DLF
November 3rd, 2007, 11:36
get an iphone!! i just got mine two days ago, took me about 6 hours (a true hassel) to unlock it, but now i am the king of the world!! Never seen such a magnet, my S6 was way less impressive to peoples eyes, although it was impressive in real life. Anyway, the darn phone is amazing, very well thought, awsome to play with, and if i were not married, i'd defenetly use it as a sex magnet!! Get one now!

Bingocaller
November 3rd, 2007, 18:04
"The RS6": the phone is amazing - it cost a pretty penny but worth it all - the touch screen is sensible but not to sensible - I would give it 9,8 out of 10 - the last 0,2 are missing because I am stupid and dont bother to read the manual :)

"Charles DLS": The Iphone is not avaliable in DK yet and I must say that I am very dissapointed with it from what I have learned (followed to presentation live Online). I have also read several reviews and they dont impresse me at all. Glad I got the Prada.

But IF I had the money I would have got a Vertu but they are just insane in their prices - sadly :)

And yes the Prada gets peoples attention! OMG :)

AndyBG
November 4th, 2007, 03:57
My girl likes it alot so I'm asking for her...

Maybe Nokia has more functions, but how many of them does an average girl actually use? :)

You wright on that one... ! :D

As for the girls phone, there isn't better, it really looks great. My girl has it for five months now, and no problems at all, only some little ''bugging'' when you start to ''harass'' it with more functions at the same time.

Ti-Mike
November 4th, 2007, 06:05
get an iphone!! i just got mine two days ago, took me about 6 hours (a true hassel) to unlock it, but now i am the king of the world!! Never seen such a magnet, my S6 was way less impressive to peoples eyes, although it was impressive in real life. Anyway, the darn phone is amazing, very well thought, awsome to play with, and if i were not married, i'd defenetly use it as a sex magnet!! Get one now!

be care when you update your iPHONE it will be re-blocked.

Ti-Mike
November 4th, 2007, 06:06
the VERTU is a real beauty and a handcrafted masterpiece.

Erik
November 4th, 2007, 09:08
I'm surprised noone mentioned the Vertu Nürburgring phone yet :D

http://www.sybarites.org/wp-content/32282.jpg

Speedou
November 4th, 2007, 11:27
If you picture size is maxium it is very normal that you can't zoom. Because zoom is anyway digital and it is too much for the phone...so test it with smaller picture sizes.

Ricoloco
November 4th, 2007, 19:19
Erik, are you satisfied with that Nokia of yours? Need a new phone...