PDA

View Full Version : RS6 Trance Sessions (102807)

nene
October 29th, 2007, 01:52
This week's show is in memory of all our friends whose RS6 no longer participate in their daily life routines. It is a show dedication to 'Sorrow'!!!
It is a dedication to the 'beasts' that have departed by other's hands, or one's own. Nothing compares to that feeling of seeing her go from our grasp.
Well, honestly, I have no idea what that feeling is like, because I've got my 'beast' handcuffed to me! We are inseparable. Don't tell the wife though!!!!!!!

Track List: Download Tracks (http://archiv.to/?Module=Details&HashID=FILE4725860EE2D8F)

The Thrillseekers Featuring Gina Dootson - By Your Side (Mind One Remix) [06:18]
Keane - Try Again (Blank & Jones Remix) [05:11]
Adam Nickey - Never Gone (Above & Beyond Respray) [06:56]
Dash Berlin - Till The Sky Falls Down (Vocal Mix) [06:19]
Trentmoller Featuring Ane Trolle vs DT8 Project - Moan vs Falling (Markus Schulz Mashup) [06:29]
Bonus: Yves Larock - Rise Up (Original Mix) [05:19]

As you can see, this week's show is quite a list of fun beats. One of my favorites this year is Dash Berlin's 'Till The Sky Falls Down'. I have three different mixes of this song:
1. Vocal Mix (released here)
2. Dub Mix
3. Rowald Steyn Dub Remix
Of the three mixes the Dub Mix gets my vote everytime. I felt however the Vocal Mix was best for the show. I've been wanting to put this song in RS6 Trance Sessions for quite sometime, but never found the right dedication to use it... alas, 'til now!

I bet you are surprised to see Keane in this week's show. Great remix by our best friends Above & Beyond. Hope you like it.

I can't say enough about The Thrillseekers and Adam Nickey. They will continue to show up week after week on this show with their great work in exposition!

I'm only going to say this once. Just once try making love with "Moan vs Falling" playing in the background. A few hints:
1. Make the sure is on repeat;
2. Volume not too loud as to be distracting;
3. Start with a back or foot massage on your loved one;
4. .... You know what to do next ....

This week I'm including a bonus track. I was in The Azores this past Summer, and while there I saw Bob Sinclair live. Well, there was this great local DJ that did the warm-up show for the crowd. Beautiful Summer show that started around 11PM, with beach setting and full moon. Incredible really. Anyway, the track by Yves Larock came on, and the crowd went wild. Loved it too. Took me along time to find out what it was. Finally found it, and sharing it with you.

See you again next week.

PS: warning triangle used as icon on purpose; sorry Erik if I went to far on this one; if anything in description offensive, please edit and remove;

rubyblack
October 29th, 2007, 04:55
As always......awesome!!!!

Thank you Nene.....:thumb:

Erik
October 29th, 2007, 06:54
One of the best so far!

Esp. Yves Larock - Rise Up (Original Mix) and Dash Berlin - Till The Sky Falls Down (Vocal Mix).

rubyblack
October 29th, 2007, 18:32
:bow: Gotta agree with Erik Nene...this one is superb!!! Keep up the good work....:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :bye:

Facts so far...RS6 Trance Sessions, 55 tracks, 574 MB of cool muzac.. :bow:

As you can see from my sig my RS6 has now gone to another so I'm sharing in some of that long lost stuff!!! :thumb:

My gawd it was good while it lasted!!! :MTM:

nene
October 30th, 2007, 03:03
Glad you enjoyed this week's selection. It is always tough with so much stuff out there. I can only hope to continue on this path. Sometimes the delivery will swing between Progressive and Techno a little bit, but it kind of all blends into one melting pot in my mind.
One single promise is that most of the stuff is latest and greatest.