PDA

View Full Version : Why Audi is giving extreme performance cars to girls?

AudiExclusive
September 23rd, 2007, 08:27
Yesterday i was amazed that in my city we have 2 R8's and the owner of one of them is an big fatty girl with no driving skills at all, punishing the car to an 50km/h limit... and the other example is that i saw 2 RS4 (the owners were driving) again 2 girl, scared girls, with unlikely to be the worst driving technique ever seen, with no aptitude to race and go fast with those cars... why Audi why?!
This girls aren't worth that cars, and that power, and that agility and dynamic, an TDI for them is perfect, but an RS and R car?Jesus...i would do an IQ test before selling and Audi to a girl and of course to stupid people who are destroying the image of S/RS/R cars...
What do you think guys?

nene
September 23rd, 2007, 16:16
Audi will sell to anyone who's got the $$ to purchase any of their vehicles. I'm on their side, and if those ladies got the dough, let them drive anything they want. I'm sure Audi would love to have more wo/men like that!!!

I'm jealous of many folks that have better cars than me. It's okay. Just be happy for their luck instead, and you will feel nicer inside.

AudiExclusive
September 23rd, 2007, 16:16
sadly that's the reality... a big ugly fat girl in a supercar like R8?what's that?swartzeneger dressed in a girl clothes?no no no...R8 is for man who love to drive to feel the driving experience, to explore the engine and the power at any moment:bow:

Benman
September 25th, 2007, 00:16
...and the owner of one of them is an big fatty girl with no driving skills at all...

"...Fat bottomed Girls, you make this Rockin' World go round..."

Queen would be upset by your comments. ;) :D

Ben:addict:

guessWHO
September 25th, 2007, 07:22
AudiExclusive is this guy ... named AudiSuperDriver wich was banned.

P.S. The R8's don't belong to the girls that were driving.

Erik
September 25th, 2007, 07:36
AudiExclusive, or whatever new name you create, please understand that you have been banned and whatever new alias you create in the future will also be banned.

Audi.de 86.35.41.124 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
AudiExclusive 86.35.41.124 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
AudiSuperDriver 86.35.41.124 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
QuattroGMBH 86.35.41.124 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
SuperstarDriver 86.35.41.124 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Please find another forum for your stupid posts.