PDA

View Full Version : RS6 Trance Sessions (092307)

nene
September 22nd, 2007, 21:25
Kalopsia: "A condition where one is deceived into thinking things are of higher quality than they actually are."

Today's dedication is to our competition. It will be known by one word, as seen above (followed by its description).
Not a target to any specific car brand. After all, I do own a piece of anything german on wheels. Except for what I consider my own unicorn (please read Porsche). Enough about me. On with the program!!!!

Track List: Download Tracks (http://archiv.to/?Module=Details&HashID=FILE46F5A496620E0)

The Blizzard - Kalopsia (Mark Otten Energetic Remix) [05:16]
Dubfire - Roadkill (EDX's Acapulco At Night Remix) [05:53]
Cosmic Gate - Body Of Conflict (Extended Vocal Mix) [05:47]
Agnelli & Nelson Featuring Phil Woolsey - Wear That Dress [07:34]

Mart Otten:
After becoming Master of Science, doing the latest Rio Addicts track and remixing S'n'S - 'Conflicts', Mark hasn't rested. A spanking new remix for his home label Armind is now ready to do damage! Labelowner Armin van Buuren personally requested for the Otten treatment of the amazing debut of The Blizzard named 'Kalopsia' which was featured on the album A State of Trance 2007.

rubyblack
September 23rd, 2007, 17:42
Thanks for that Nene......:applause: :thumb: Dave

Erik
September 24th, 2007, 08:34
Thanks a lot!

JavierNuvolari
September 24th, 2007, 14:31
Downloading, thanks nene!.
BTW since a lot of members like trance music and such...any of you guys going to spend new years eve at Universo Paralello in Brazil?http://www.universoparalello.art.br/

Cheers all,

Javier

nene
September 24th, 2007, 15:52
My plans for New Years is at Madeira Island, which is part of the Madeira archipelago. Heard some nice parties there for that time of year.
I'll be back in the Azores for 2 weeks end of December/ beginning of January, so a quick short flight to Madeira is a grand possibility.

JavierNuvolari
September 24th, 2007, 16:05
Cool...Madeira is in Brazil or Portugal?

nene
September 24th, 2007, 16:12
Madeira is off the cost of Portugal.