PDA

View Full Version : RS6 Trance Sessions (081907)

nene
August 19th, 2007, 06:30
Alright my friends, we had a good turnout, in fact much better than expected. I know this is only our 2nd session, however it is one I am extremely proud of. Mainly because there are some new tracks here that are about to hit the market!!! So, if you like what you hear, don't forget to go out and support the DJs if you can.

This week's theme is "Ownership Love". These are songs dedicated to the RS6, and how I feel about owning the beast. Hope some of you agree, and if not, well, I am dedicating it to any car you love or you have crossed paths with.

Track List: Download Tracks (http://archiv.to/?Module=Details&HashID=FILE46C6BE83113AE)

Jose Amnesia Featuring Jennifer Rene - Invicible (Sied Van Reil Remix) [05:26]
David West - True Love (Vadim Soloviev Remix) [05:40]
Markus Schulz Featuring Dauby - Perfect [04:19]
Mr Sam - Opus [04:51]
Orkidea Featuring Marc Mitchell - Eternal Love [05:11]
Talla 2XLC - No In Between (John O'Callaghan Remix) [06:26]
BONUS TRACK: Talla 2XLC - No In Between (Duderstadt Progressive Dub Mix) [05:58]

You can get "Markus Schulz Featuring Dauby - Perfect" as part of his July release of Progression album. Look for the Armada Label baby!!!

The latest by Talla will be released in September under the Breathe Music label.
It features vocals from the British talented sexy machine Naama!

Jose Amnesia pairs up with New York vocalist Jennifer Rene for a one of the most favorite prints of the last couple of months in "Jose Amnesia Featuring Jennifer Rene - Invicible (Sied Van Reil Remix)". Just a lush melodic groover with sublime vocals. Leave it in the hands of the talented son of Rotterdam, "Sied Van Reil", to spicy it up just a bit!

If you are into electronic dance music, Mr Sam is well known in the circles. Opus is the first Mr Sam DJ Mix Album. OPUS is a great album if you can get your hands on, given that it contains many exclusive tracks by Global Experience, Solarstone, and a few others.

David West is is Sweden's Progressive mastermind. The mix included is by Moscow's Vadim Soloviev from South Fiction. Basically Vadim gave the Progressive tune a trancier edge. Release date yet to be announced. Other mixes included in the release will be the Original Mix and Sami Saari Remix.

Orkidea and Marc Mitchell are two of trance music’s oldest names. Marc Mitchell’s gives the tune a moody progressive sound. A beautiful, laid-back progressive trancer.

Well, so with that in mind, you might be thinking why so many tracks this week? Well, I am off for 10 days, and as such next weekend you are stuck with this week's trance. I am off to the island of Sao Miguel in The Azores. Ten full days of 10 foot waves, and God help me! So, next RS6 Trance Sessions will come out on September 1st. Please forgive me while I get some deserved R&R!!!!

Some photos from a previous trip.

1. Caloura. No beach area, but great diving right into the ocean. There are other very nice beaches though.
http://htms.org/img/rs6trancesessions/Caloura1sm.jpg

2. Lagoa Do Fogo. This is volcano crater with a couple of nice beaches.
http://htms.org/img/rs6trancesessions/LagoaDoFogo4sm.jpg

3. Furnas. Another volcano crater, but beach area not as good. Great hot springs though and picnic area. Also a botanical garden nearby with a huge hot water pool. Also natural heated water from the ground.
http://htms.org/img/rs6trancesessions/Panorama3sm.jpg

4. Sete Cidades. Translates into Seven Cities. It is another lagoon based on another volcano crater. Interesting thing is that the lagoon is half green the other half blue. Really weird, but beautiful.
The silver head you see on the bottom of the left hand corner, that is my dad!
http://htms.org/img/rs6trancesessions/SeteCidades1sm.jpg

Enjoy it my friends.

rubyblack
August 19th, 2007, 08:27
Yo da man Nene.....:applause: :dig: :dig: :trash:

Sincere thanks, Dave :thumb:

AudiSuperDriver
August 19th, 2007, 15:23
thnks man, but allready i have that tracks! but if you would find me:cerf & mitiska-down to you (pulser remix) you are the best...

nene
August 19th, 2007, 17:34
Found Cerf & Mistika Down To You song. Will dissect the mix, and make it available to you. Will send PM once available.

AudiSuperDriver
August 19th, 2007, 22:47
i need the original track not from the mix ripping it from there...i have the track but is rip and that's why i need it original to have a beginer and an end not ripped from some mix!did you found it original?

nene
August 20th, 2007, 00:50
The one I find is part of a mix. I can extract it and add beginning and end if you want, as I do with all the other songs. Your call. No original.

JavierNuvolari
August 20th, 2007, 01:23
Great tracks nene, thanks, keep'em coming mate.
Amazing pics, and have a GREAT time ;). Looking forward to Sept. 1st .

AudiSuperDriver
August 20th, 2007, 11:48
try to do that with the track if you can and post it and hear it:)

rubyblack
August 20th, 2007, 22:09
Keep the downloads coming dude!!! Best thing that happened to the threads for a long time!!!

:applause: :mech: :mech: :mech: :wo: :D :p

:mech: :mech: :mech:

rubyblack
August 30th, 2007, 17:21
Calling nene, come in nene.........is it time for some more of that RS6 trance????? :hihi: :jlol:

nene
August 31st, 2007, 02:39
Just came in on the 8:30PM flight from The Azores. Will be putting together the tracks for the coming week's episode.

Trip was a blast. Weather was not as good as I expected, and only about 2 days worth of waves. Well, the babes, that is something else!!!!

New RS6 Trance Sessions coming soon.

JavierNuvolari
August 31st, 2007, 03:36
Just came in on the 8:30PM flight from The Azores. Will be putting together the tracks for the coming week's episode.

Trip was a blast. Weather was not as good as I expected, and only about 2 days worth of waves. Well, the babes, that is something else!!!!....

Yes...they probably deserve their own thread:hihi:
Looking forward to your next week's selection mate.

Saludos!

rubyblack
August 31st, 2007, 05:10

Trip was a blast. Weather was not as good as I expected, and only about 2 days worth of waves. Well, the babes, that is something else!!!!

New RS6 Trance Sessions coming soon.

:thumb: :applause:

nene
September 1st, 2007, 03:20
In preparation for tomorrow's new release I am retiring this Jam session on the URL provided! Brace yourselves for a new RS6 Trance Sessions set!!!