PDA

View Full Version : Some nice cars at 4tuning show here in Romania:)

AudiSuperDriver
July 25th, 2007, 22:58
4tuning show was last weekend and i was an participant to SPL sound contest and thefore i was able to shot some pictures with great cars...

AudiSuperDriver
July 25th, 2007, 23:15
another photos

AudiSuperDriver
July 25th, 2007, 23:27
yet another pictures

AudiSuperDriver
July 25th, 2007, 23:39
pictures...

jonas_dg
July 26th, 2007, 01:39
sigh, it's like women, I like 'm natural
tuning is wrong I tell you, WRONG! :D

guessWHO
July 26th, 2007, 07:07
Super Driver ... where was this contest ?

AudiSuperDriver
July 26th, 2007, 13:46
in my country Romania and the show was presented by 4Tuning organization the most powerfull tuning organization in my country!The city name is Constanta!I had taken an SPL DBdrag competition with 131db...but nontheless that the cars were hotter than the audio competition!The only thing i was dislike is that the owners of those super hot cars were very unfriendly and they wanted to present and show their tuning capabilities but to whom?because you couldn't approach to those cars very much, i was able to talk with a girl (the owner of the RS4) who made possible aproaching to the interiors of the cars and make some pictures for you!My favourites were the RS4 of course and the hot beautiful 911 Turbo Gemballa tuned with white interior as i like...miamiiiii:D

AudiSuperDriver
July 26th, 2007, 13:49
and the other thing i was impressed is that the evacution of the 911 turbo and the ferrari was insane...you couldn't stay in the back of the car because could destroy your hearing and smashed your clothes from you...they had racing style evacuation....insane cars...the RS4 wasn't tuned at the evacuation because the owner was a girl and she had a daughter and didn't want to scary her when driving together as she told me...

guessWHO
July 26th, 2007, 13:50
in my country Romania and the show was presented by 4Tuning organization the most powerfull tuning organization in my country!The city name is Constanta!I had taken an SPL DBdrag competition with 131db...but nontheless that the cars were hotter than the audio competition!The only thing i was dislike is that the owners of those super hot cars were very unfriendly and they wanted to present and show their tuning capabilities but to whom?because you couldn't approach to those cars very much, i was able to talk with a girl (the owner of the RS4) who made possible aproaching to the interiors of the cars and make some pictures for you!My favourites were the RS4 of course and the hot beautiful 911 Turbo Gemballa tuned with white interior as i like...miamiiiii:D

I know the Porsche ... I've saw it several times in Bucharest ... I also saw the white ferarri in your pics and the RS4 ... but I don't know the girl ... I'll do some researches ... maybe she's pretty :lovl:

guessWHO
July 26th, 2007, 15:15
BTW AudiSuperDriver ... didn't you say that you will buy an RS4 Cabio until this summer ? :)
I didn't saw any RS4 Cabrio on the seeside ... so where are you ?:)

Qriouz
July 26th, 2007, 17:27
the tims on the Turbo has got to be the ugliest rims i have ever seen!!!!
why do you buy a respected car like the 911 Turbo and disrespect it like that???

sometimes i dont understand people....

AudiSuperDriver
July 26th, 2007, 22:56
for guessWho: i wanted an RS4 cabrio but my bussines was off at the end of it and all the order and my plans were cancelled, if you believed me i never lied about this kind of things but i was messed up by this bussines i had and things were wrong and i accept the situation...is it wrong?!

guessWHO
July 27th, 2007, 06:54
Super Driver ... it's ok ... I have nothing against you :)

AudiSuperDriver
July 27th, 2007, 12:04
thanks man, i apreciate that...

SFW
July 27th, 2007, 12:17
!The only thing i was dislike is that the owners of those super hot cars were very unfriendly and they wanted to present and show their tuning capabilities but to whom?because you couldn't approach to those cars very much, i was able to talk with a girl (the owner of the RS4) who made possible aproaching to the interiors of the cars and make some pictures for you!My favourites were the RS4 of course and the hot beautiful 911 Turbo Gemballa tuned with white interior as i like...miamiiiii:D

Those cars were presented by a tuning shop, MBM tuning, it's owner has the silver rs4, and the lady is his wife.

Many people come to those tuning shows and you cand have the unplesant surprise to find your car scratched. They only protected their clients cars, so they will present their cars again, at other shows.

You have to know superdriver that there can be many idiots in Romania, that will scratch a car for no reason, just because they don't know any better.

guessWHO
July 27th, 2007, 14:59
do they have a site in romanian ? I would like to see what they do ...

SFW
July 27th, 2007, 16:36
do they have a site in romanian ? I would like to see what they do ...

www.mbmtuning.ro

RussianM3_dude
August 23rd, 2007, 17:31
Some ugly alloys there. Why is it most people buy such ugly wheels for their cars in aftermarket????

JavierNuvolari
August 23rd, 2007, 18:25
Some ugly alloys there. Why is it most people buy such ugly wheels for their cars in aftermarket????

Feeling the sae way about SOME alloys there....the reason for people to buy them...? I'll take a wild guess at "bling bling y0!".

Thanks for sharing the pics SuperDriver, sad to hear you wont be getting the RS 4...must suck big time, hopefully better times shall come.

Saludos!