PDA

View Full Version : How much does your wife laugh at you...

Charles DLF
June 13th, 2007, 09:51
... for beeing a car fanatic??

As i said in another thread i will have an ipod ki fitted in my a3 because i find it so nice to have in the S6, and as leadie suggested i might change the radio. I told my wife about my thoughts, and the damn woman started laughing at me because i was such a geek with my cars :harass: :doh:

How do your wives/GF react to your car enthousiam? If only she knew that i tell her 20% of how much i love my cars... :jlol: :jlol:

Guess it's a guys thing :cheers:

Have a nice day everyone, enjoy your cars :D

Charles

PS: haven't even told her about my thoughts on changing the exhaust of the S yet, she's going to freek out!

Mr Balsen
June 13th, 2007, 10:23
I am the lucky husband of a woman who let me do whatever I want with cars as long we can afford them...

I have to admit I am very very very lucky ! ! !

Frederic

LU-RS6
June 13th, 2007, 14:31
Same here, as long as I don't bother her with it it's all good. Lucky me :applause:

Audihead
June 14th, 2007, 03:29
I am the lucky husband of a woman who let me do whatever I want with cars as long we can afford them...

I have to admit I am very very very lucky ! ! !

Frederic

I'm in the same boat.

Charles DLF
June 14th, 2007, 08:52
Not talking about money here, my wife doesn't mind seeing me spend money on cars, she just laughs at me when i start talking about cars, and the fact a car it is so great for this or that reason, the fact that i know so much about cars (HP, torque, price, year it came out... blablabla).

Benman
June 14th, 2007, 20:38
Not talking about money here...

I'm in the same boat (smaller budget ;) ) as Frederic. My wife used to laugh, but now I've turned her towards the dark side and she's nearly as bad as me!

Ben:addict:

gjg
June 14th, 2007, 22:22
Ben, we feel sorry for you - specialy when you have to drive a gashog nowadays ......:harass:

Pit
June 14th, 2007, 23:27
And there is a solution : buy your madam an RS6 or even an S6+, You will see !

Have did it.

It's great !

Benman
June 15th, 2007, 17:00
Ben, we feel sorry for you - specialy when you have to drive a gashog nowadays ......:harass:

Thanks... I think... :trash: :D

Ben:addict:

+44 Dave
June 15th, 2007, 22:57
I think mine quite enjoys it really, knowing her husband will always have a nice car and cares about cars. She obviously doesnt say this but i know she enjoys passing lesser motors on the motorway ! She likes the RS6 cause you can get the dog in it and it satisfies my car addiction !