PDA

View Full Version : My Q7 Arrived

buzz
March 30th, 2007, 18:23
Hi Guys,

Wanted to share my new Q7 S line with you all. Daytona Grey with Panoramic roof and Alcantara headlining. Full specs and more photos to follow later.

Buzz

Lateknight
March 30th, 2007, 18:30
Hi Guys,

Wanted to share my new Q7 S line with you all. Daytona Grey with Panoramic roof and Alcantara headlining. Full specs and more photos to follow later.

Buzz

Looks good.
Wheels :thumb: .
Alcantara :thumb:

Leadfoot
March 30th, 2007, 18:45
Looks great, love the alloys. It was a toss-up between Quartz Greay and Daytona and Quartz won it for me though after seeing yours I wish I had seen one in person. I choose full leather, it's the only option with young kids.

By the way, nice car collection. I take it you are a fan of offroaders.

Speedou
March 30th, 2007, 23:49
I choose full leather, it's the only option with young kids.

Alcantara is also very easy to clean. And much more comfort. But yeah, understand the leather, still looks better, I think.

YlwBeast
April 1st, 2007, 14:11
Congrats! :thumb:
I too recently got mine and got the same color, except US models don't get aclcantara inserts nor S-Line insignia in seats:doh:
Noticed that your front calipers were RED! Is this an upgrade?
I upgraded to Mov-It. Attached is a pic with more to follow..
Enjoy!!!

AudiAllroad
April 1st, 2007, 17:26
Looking very good!

buzz
April 1st, 2007, 19:13
Hey guys,

Many Thanks for the compliments, believe it or not, the Q7 over shadows the Cayenne Turbo. With 21" wheels on the Q7 makes me want to put back the Rinspeed 23" on the CTT. By the way the Car feels more solid than the CTT.

YlwBeast: The brakes are not upgraded, Just powder Coated in Red. What are your impressions about Mov-It and post some pics.

I'll post some more pics soon.

Buzz:addict:

NB: We need someone to do a Q7 addict Flag!!!!!!:wo:

LamboM
April 1st, 2007, 23:06
Great car, I like the big chunkey wheels on it!!!!
which engine does it have the V6 or V8?

Leadfoot
April 2nd, 2007, 00:02
Buzz,

What a laugh. Those wheels on the Cayenne make it's big beast brake discs look like they came off a Nissan Micra.

buzz
April 2nd, 2007, 19:00
Its A 4.2 V8,

Hey Leadfoot, silly Isn't it!!! well, I should probably upgrade the brakes to 400mm:jlol:

Buzz

guessWHO
April 13th, 2007, 21:43
buzz that car is really HOT !! congrats. The only thing that I don't like is the Alcantara (in the picture it seems green)