PDA

View Full Version : Some pictures from the motor show in Stockholm, Sweden...

Freddesix
April 12th, 2003, 11:38
Well, well ;

http://chris.d2g.com/gallery/album44

I'll have another visit in just a few hours, and I'll be bringing two cameras with in total 1gig memory.

If anyone has any special vishes about what I should take pictures on, just let me know and I'll do it if possible. There's a lot of Audicars available, for example the new S4, RS6, A8 and so on...

Sorry for my bad english, and feel free to move the thread if nesceary!

The pictures can be posted in a much larger size and without text if anyone interested.

Snow
April 12th, 2003, 19:51
Did you really find it necessary to put the text across (!) the picture? ;) Kind of ruins it.. Nice pics though!
I was also impressed by the Sony Cayenne... The sound was incredible! Did you see the Golf that had sound equipment from BRL? :bigeyes: No less then 6 slutsteg (sorry, don't know the English word!). No trunk space there.. :) The bass in the car was not human!! :D

Freddesix
April 12th, 2003, 20:46
Originally posted by Snow
Did you really find it necessary to put the text across (!) the picture? ;) Kind of ruins it.. Nice pics though!
I was also impressed by the Sony Cayenne... The sound was incredible! Did you see the Golf that had sound equipment from BRL? :bigeyes: No less then 6 slutsteg (sorry, don't know the English word!). No trunk space there.. :) The bass in the car was not human!! :D

Just a week after I started to add pictures to the page I found six of my non-textmarked pictures on another page =/ After that I've been giving them this fatass-watermark, but I want a transparent version. I agree that they destroy the picture quite a lot. Unfortionally I know just about nothing about those more advanced pictureporgrams...

But if anyone who knows how to do a better and more discreet version of a watermark - feel free to do a transparent version, I just need a small one.

In approx. two hours todays pictures will be up. I took around 300 pics today.

I must have missed BRL:s car?