PDA

View Full Version : Champion team AUDI RS6

GNXJerry
October 18th, 2006, 03:27
Hello all Audi enthusiasts,
I've recently discovered the excellence of Audi. I test drove an RS6 a few weeks ago...now I'm hooked. Gotta get myself one.

Does anyone have video of the 2003 and 2004 Speed World Challenge races for the GT class in which Champion racing won back to back manafacturers trophies using the awsome Audi RS6.

I sure would love to see the RS6 dominating the competition.

Benman
October 18th, 2006, 15:41
I have a few races recorded somewhere around the garage... hmm... where are they?

I know others here have a couple of the races taped as well... mine are only on VHS... old school I know.

Ben:addict:

AndyBG
October 18th, 2006, 16:06
... mine are only on VHS... old school I know.

Is that stil exists in US of A ?

Benman
October 18th, 2006, 16:13
Is that stil exists in US of A ?

But of course. Don't you know the US is the technological follower of the world? :D

All joking aside, DVD players are of course the choice here, but when it comes to recording something off of TV, VHS still is #1 in sales...:rolleyes:

AndyBG
October 19th, 2006, 16:36
All joking aside, DVD players are of course the choice here, but when it comes to recording something off of TV, VHS still is #1 in sales...

VHS RULEZ !!! :jlol:

gjg
October 19th, 2006, 21:22
:hihi: Ben, we know better ... you're just tooooo tight to buy decent video camera ...... do I hear little squeek when you walk?

Benman
October 20th, 2006, 17:51
:hihi: Ben, we know better ... you're just tooooo tight to buy decent video camera ...... do I hear little squeek when you walk?
:applause: ROFLMAO!:applause: