PDA

View Full Version : At Last!!!

Benman
October 17th, 2006, 15:42
At last Audi is offering the European Delivery Program for us in the US! Finally!

http://www.audiworld.com/news/06/audi-european-delivery/

http://www.audiusa.com/audi/us/en2/experience/european_delivery.html

RXBG, it's not too late for you to take advantage of this. :D

:dig:
Ben:addict:

RXBG
October 17th, 2006, 23:22
good one. the problem is that the R8 isn't on that list. yet

but if it does get on. well. i'll be calling on some of the RS6.com contacts so we can meet and have a beer!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benman
October 18th, 2006, 15:32
the problem is that the R8 isn't on that list. yet

Key word, yet. As soon as it is, you'll be better off taking advantage of that opportunity. Nothing like driving an Audi in the Fatherland and on the Ring!:incar: :heart:

RXBG
October 18th, 2006, 15:40
ben, i can promise you that if i can i will do exactly that :)

but i'll have to make my requisite stop. paris. i dream about drivng it down the place de la concorde........

Benman
October 18th, 2006, 16:09
ben, i can promise you that if i can i will do exactly that :)

but i'll have to make my requisite stop. paris. i dream about drivng it down the place de la concorde........

Ohh... a pic of you and your car in front of the Eiffel Tower... now that would be grand! :D:cheers:

Bimmerod
October 24th, 2006, 08:22
Would of been fun to take delivery of my RS4 in Germany.

Please note that the Audi RS4 does qualify for the Audi European Delivery Program and a special program is being considered for this specialty vehicle. Audi of America will keep you informed of this special offer in the near future.

Less than 2 weeks now.....

Bimmerod

:rs4addict

krm
October 24th, 2006, 09:39
Ben, going to take up on this new offer? ;)

Benman
October 24th, 2006, 18:13
Ben, going to take up on this new offer? ;)

Wish I could, but it's already too late for the wife's Q7... picking it up for her this weekend.:cheers:

But the next RS I buy... Nurburgring, here I come!:dig: :incar:

Audihead
October 24th, 2006, 20:09
Might want to check if the RS is available before you get too excited. I don't think the RS4 is included right now.:eye:

" Please note that the Audi RS4 does qualify for the Audi European Delivery Program and a special program is being considered for this specialty vehicle. Audi of America will keep you informed of this special offer in the near future. " <---- I think this quote is a typo. I think they forgot the word "not", sort of confusing the way they have it worded.

Benman
October 24th, 2006, 21:05
Aaron, I'm not scheduled to buy my next RS for quite some time (after the Galati car and Q7, my cash has mysteriously disappeared :D). I'm hoping that by the time I am ready, the RS cars will be offered as well.:cheers:

Audihead
October 25th, 2006, 02:17
Right on.:D